Fat Daddy Noisy Cricket upgrade parts

Package should be arriving at MyUSAddress tomorrow. Then it usually takes 24H for them to process it. So if all goes well it should be on its way on Wednesday. I will update the op once it is loaded into my suite.

Will you be doing this again.
I would like to opt in if you will be doing an order again.

Will you be doing this again.
I would like to opt in if you will be doing an order again.

This is open to anyone to do bud. You just sign up for a postbox service and have it shipped to that custom Post Box address.

The only issue you will have is that unless ordering in such bulk the price will be slightly higher than Morne's bulk order.

Yeah to get it for $20.50 ea you need to order at least four. That also does not include any possible tax and clearing fees you might have to pay Customs.

With shipping costs you'd need to order a few to keep the prices low

Indeed but the price still isn't $20 if you over 4 or more. I'm just giving the person asking a proper price as Morne said to that cost on its own is without VAT and all too.

15US without shipping. Shipping is 13US So just one would cost 28US
82us with shipping for 4 = 20.5us ea

$4 with shipping, so just saying it's not only under $20 when shipping it with more than 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best is to got to the online store and use the shipping calculator

I ordered myself so I know and I paid the shipping amount.

However I'm talking about in respect to getting it to the USA Post Box fees after that have been excluded for Chris's sake just to give him a idea.

Ohhh shining great stuff indeed looks stunning. That lady better wipe her finger prints off

Very excited! Thank you for the update!!

And...The package is on it's way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ETA for delivery to me is Tues 24-05-2016. We can start arranging deliveries to you guys. I will be using Aramex - R99. There are a few of you in JHB and PTA. Do any of you want to group shipping and collect at a single place? CPT guys I assume you guys are collecting. Can I ask that you guys discuss among yourselves and let me know where to ship.
JHB: @Attie, @ChrisFJS , @WARMACHINE
PTA: @GreenyZA @Mekker @th1rte3n @Bachus (Bachus and Mekker, You guys said you will be collecting from me)
CPT: @Zeki Hilmi @BhavZ @Riaz @Vape_r @Cloudasaurus
:)

Cost Breakdown so far:
Parts including shipping to MyUS from Fatdaddy - US$365 - (Confirmed Payment that came off my CC - R5755.39)_
DHL Shipping to ZA - US$139 (Unconfirmed payment that came of my CC R2828.40)
Customs - ????

Last edited:
@Attie and @ChrisFJS

Where you guys based in JHB ? If we not too far North, South, East and West we can send all in one shipment ?

Back