Feel good

Riddle me this :
I am the beginning of sorrow and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun but I am never out of darkness. What am I ?

I am not going to give the answer as the answer is in question too, and I kicked myself for not getting it the first 5 times I read through it... damn good riddle... love it!!!!

Riddle me this :
I am the beginning of sorrow and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun but I am never out of darkness. What am I ?
S?

Former circus elephants arrive at wildlife sanctuary

"A herd of 12 former Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus elephants arrive at their new sanctuary at White Oak Conservation in Florida."

[ I can't copy a link to the video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Former circus elephants arrive at wildlife sanctuary

"A herd of 12 former Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus elephants arrive at their new sanctuary at White Oak Conservation in Florida."

[ I can't copy a link to the video]

Fixed that for you :)

Friends of mine rescued a baby ''muisvoel'' during a lockdown wind storm. This bird is all grown up and love picking at my beard ,see the goosebumps ! it is free to go , but only go park in the peach tree and then comes back home .[ @Dela Rey Steyn you would like this ]
View attachment 209197
I had one in my teen years - I miss my Rusty, that was his name. Successful rehabilitation depends on finding it a community to live in as they’re social birds - all nest in one nest and raise up each other’s babies in the same nest.

when I was 19/20, I found another hand reared bird and relocated him with her - both made a hole in the cage and escaped together so the lady who took him in and I hoped for the best as they never returned.

dd34d3af8b1aeec48fc409d30de1a69e.jpg

Back