Feellife

Metal Liz

Vaping Addict
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
yvymybag.jpg

Okay, my first reviews of the feellife juices (70/30 pg/vg)
:) all on my mvp at 8W

Deluxe Tobacco 18mg - proper tobacco taste with a nutty flavour on the exhale, not too fond of it on its own but decent to mix with other flavours, loads of vapour and a nice TH.

Apricot 18mg - WOW!!!! Yummyyyy! Great refreshing flavour, loads of vapour and decent TH! Really like this one :rock:

Ice Mint 18mg - WOW also very yummy, very nice mint flavour, not over powering with a slight sweet tingle to it, really like this one too :) great TH and again loads of flavour and vapour!!! Keep the good times rolling :rock:

Last edited:
Like your impressions; short and to the point - keep them coming Yster Bessie :)

Yup @phanatik, like Matthee said they are from VapeCulture - he's juices finally arrived and so far they were definitely worth the wait hahaha :rock: definitely want to try out some more of these flavours :O

Blueberry - 18mg
Aspire BDC @ 8W on MVP

Not too strong berry flavour, semi sweet taste to it, loads of vapour and a decent TH. I think this is one to mix in with other berry flavours for me... A very nice lightly berry flavoured juice :wasntme:

Cotton Candy 18mg
Evod pink tank with rebuilt and rewicked coil of 1.7ohm (compliments of @Riaz) @ 9W on the MVP

First impressions... OMW!!!!!! YUM!!!! it takes me back to childhood, it tastes exactly like spookasem, without the overpowering sweetness :rock: definitely a winner and a reorderer hehehe and again as i've found with all the feellife juices, flavour is ace, vapour is plenty-full (with the cotton wick way more than usual) and TH is decent (no scratching, just bang on) :rock:

Cotton Candy 18mg
Evod pink tank with rebuilt and rewicked coil of 1.7ohm (compliments of @Riaz) @ 9W on the MVP

First impressions... OMW!!!!!! YUM!!!! it takes me back to childhood, it tastes exactly like spookasem, without the overpowering sweetness :rock: definitely a winner and a reorderer hehehe and again as i've found with all the feellife juices, flavour is ace, vapour is plenty-full (with the cotton wick way more than usual) and TH is decent (no scratching, just bang on) :rock:
;)

Back