Finally, The Right Mech for the SubTank (I Think)

Philip Dunkley

-------------
LV

Awards
So I was really looking at getting a bigger device for my SubTank, and the overhang was bothering me, and I think the beauty ring that comes with it is a piece of ****!
Behold, I think this may just be it. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I think this looks insane.
IMG_0246.JPG

Not bad looking at all.

That looks awesome. Need a pic with something next to it for size reference.

Is that a Cartel?.......I Cantel.....lol

GODZILLA!!!!

11GODZILLA1_SPAN-master495.jpg

Like a dream, best device so far for the subtank for me, but it was working well on all the mechs in my opinion better that VW device. No idea why, but I think it's the slow heat up

It looks really good. Personally, I'd prefer the copper one with the spare top cap....but that's just me. I think that copper 26650 will hit like a freight train. Very tempted to buy that, but not now. Merc needs a service....sigh

Just Kidding, They are very good tanks, you cannot go wrong with the Sub Tank, The Lemo. The Atlantis or the Kayfun 4. We are so spoiled for choice at the moment!!

Looks a bit like a doctors instrument for doing some unpleasant tests, lol. Prefer the 1st 1 by a mile

I think that KF4 will look killer on a box mod...

And as I say I was enjoying the KF4, I ended up binning it. Constant thread locks up's that eventually stripped the threads!! Crap clone!!!

Back