"First to Land" .......... thoughts?

KZOR

Proudly South African Vaper
LV

Awards
Bellville, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
I have found in the past that some vendors actually do carry gear that i thought was not available locally but then to my surprise, when i did a google search, a local vendor did/does stock it.
The Breeze 2 Pod system, Morphe and Reload X RDA's are examples of such items.
Is there any possibility that when a vendor brings in new gear, and they have a good idea that they could be the first one, to post it in a thread like this?

We as potential buyers could then always be updated by the latest vape related items available in a single thread instead of foraging through different vendor sites or doing google searches.

Vendors will also benefit by visibility and ,more than likely, some quick sales.
Of course this thread can go under the "vendor" section. :)

What are your thoughts?

I have found in the past that some vendors actually do carry gear that i thought was not available locally but then to my surprise, when i did a google search, a local vendor did/does stock it.
The Breeze 2 Pod system, Morphe and Reload X RDA's are examples of such items.
Is there any possibility that when a vendor brings in new gear, and they have a good idea that they could be the first one, to post it in a thread like this?

We as potential buyers could then always be updated by the latest vape related items available in a single thread instead of foraging through different vendor sites or doing google searches.

Vendors will also benefit by visibility and ,more than likely, some quick sales.
Of course this thread can go under the "vendor" section. :)

What are your thoughts?
Great idea though there may be some practical obstacles preventing it. Administrative rights to be one, vendors have administrative rights to their forum threads, so how would they share a single thread?

However, nothing would stop members posting and sharing their earlybird discoveries here.

Regards

Well since vendors only have admin rights to their own forums, perhaps just a weekly post like "Yo we got new stuff check out what just landed"?
Just my two cents

May have to post it in the 'Who has stock' forum because I don't think the vendors can promote themselves or their products in the general forums. [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] may want to move this?

Moved thread into "Who Has Stock?" so that vendors can respond.

Looks like going forward this will be the "First Landed" thread @KZOR ! :campeon:

Great idea @KZOR
Looking forward to seeing what lands first!

Back