First vape kit

Reporting I'm after day 2 of use, which was much more like abuse.

Things are going much better, think I've gotten use to the concept of having vapour in my lungs. So much more enjoyable now.

And yeah I've been drinking more water than ever before in my life, so that's good too.

Sent using Tapatalk

Well done :clap:
Stick with it...soon it will feel as natural as breathing air :rock:

And don't worry, the abuse get's better - no, I'm lying...it get's much worse - but it feels much better :D

Reporting I'm after day 2 of use, which was much more like abuse.

Things are going much better, think I've gotten use to the concept of having vapour in my lungs. So much more enjoyable now.

And yeah I've been drinking more water than ever before in my life, so that's good too.

Sent using Tapatalk
Glad to hear you're adjusting well :)

Water is great, I used to avoid it at all costs, I hated plain water until I started vaping, now that's all I drink (apart from tea and coffee). I'm up to 3 to 4 litres a day now. Not only is it going to rehydrate you after a good chain vaping session but it's also going to help flush out all those nasty toxins you've been collecting via the analogues. Oh ya, and you will find that it enhances the flavour of your juices if you sip on some before you have a vape.

Tip: If you overdo the higher nic juices, hit some orange juice, it helps break down the nicotine in your system ;)

Glad to hear you're adjusting well :)

Water is great, I used to avoid it at all costs, I hated plain water until I started vaping, now that's all I drink (apart from tea and coffee). I'm up to 3 to 4 litres a day now. Not only is it going to rehydrate you after a good chain vaping session but it's also going to help flush out all those nasty toxins you've been collecting via the analogues. Oh ya, and you will find that it enhances the flavour of your juices if you sip on some before you have a vape.

Tip: If you overdo the higher nic juices, hit some orange juice, it helps break down the nicotine in your system ;)

I agree, and I like it, and it was informative, and useful, and....hmm, we need new rating button...something like supercalifragilisticexpialidocious :p

I call this the Kimbo modification

0b5a80db-f665-4a4a-8631-05d696f66775_zps3ad058c6.jpg

Sorry there aren't any pics of the marks on the iStick, but the camera-money went into vape gear, and my phone just doesn't want to focus on closeups.

I was considering changing the title of my thread, but then I realised that the nAM and iStick was actually bought for my much better half and the "upgrades" aren't really upgrades they are just mine this time :rofl:

In anticipation of the toys I ordered I went to the hardware store earlier this week and got myself some dedicated vaping tools:
196a911b-bc45-4e32-8ddb-6e85ad0f00e2_zps5ea32479.jpg

Still need a decent pair of scissors for cutting wicks, but I'll need one of these before I go into the local Elna shop :mask:

Yesterday couriers from all over the country graced my door to bring me gifts. Yes even though I paid for them they are still gifts, from me to me totally counts :rofl:
3ead3ded-8873-41b7-9451-e571982bef7b_zpsaae7d042.jpg

Pallas Kayfun 4
Rayon (Dankie oom)
Ceramic tweezers
TOBH Atty
Ohm Tester
I actually already had the dropper, not sure why it snuck into the picture :punch:

Last night was rather bleak for me, the last piece of the puzzle wasn't delivered :rain: but on my way to the office I drove past an Aramex truck, and made a u-turn worthy of a slow motion video (Video not included), and found said truck waiting at my gate. I quickly took a picture for you guys :party::party::party:
fcff67a4-b7bb-4b87-a4f8-b7104f243262_zpsc544ced6.jpg

Smok xPro M65
LG HE2 18650 2500mAh
Coil Jigg thingy o_O
Japanese Cotton

The Black Dragon is now busy charging that gigantic battery (Don't laugh, I've never seen a 18650 before), while I'm sitting at the office, not so patiently waiting to be set free for the weekend. Please friends, its not ok to keep Bunnees in captivity, even if you pay them :hit:

The keen eyed forumites might have noticed something is missing, or just seen my "who has stock" post, I'll be picking up some Kanthal before I go home. I am only buying Kanthal, I am not buying more toys, really... :angel:

Oooo, such nice goodies you got there...once you get some kanthal you will be all set :D

...except, there's no juice :O:--P

Score :rock:
....just don't touch that Ambrosia until tomorrow ;)

It's been so very tempting, but Melinda's hand written note convinced me to behave and wait...just 13 hours and 20odd mins till midnight though hehe

c415b5d7-383e-4895-bf28-a88e0d37f57d_zpsae4e4339.jpg

Running a single ~1.2ohm coil, and some Vape King Blueberry juice, and omg I might just go full Silver tonight...

No I'm not showing the horrible looking excuse for a coil, I have some pride :emo:

Back