Fishing

That guy is going to essentially drip menthol ice. I wish I was there to see that reaction

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

That guy is going to essentially drip menthol ice. I wish I was there to see that reaction

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk
As a menthol lover, methinks he is going to love it, but not good for that nose thing of his....

visvang.png

Next time you are in Cape Town, give me a shout,we have got a huge dam here that stretches between continents. We can go do a little Kabeljou fishing.

We also got bass here but they are rather gangster(Hosh pagameesh). So, tune me, anytime, deep sea fishing is the bomb and the skipper does not allow any stinkies onboard, but vaping he is mellow with. Max catch is 5 per person per a day of Kabeljou but their are other fish species that taste lekker, like the Red Roman etc etc.

I do a lot of Tuna fishing off Cape Point

Attachments

• Tuna Catch 13-01-2014.jpg
    Tuna Catch 13-01-2014.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Dawn Run.jpg
    Dawn Run.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 20
Going fishing this weekend. Taking a 4 year old for his first fishing trip. Gonna be awesome! Boskop, here we come! Gonna be fishing for everything available!

Going fishing this weekend. Taking a 4 year old for his first fishing trip. Gonna be awesome! Boskop, here we come! Gonna be fishing for everything available!

Enjoy big time - going to miss you at the vape meet though.

Some nice largemouth bass in Boskop - I used to fish that dam regularly when I lived at the Vaal. Tight lines and hope the lighty has a ball!

Back