Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Ok all it's time to hitch up the boat and spend the weekend doing my other passion... Bass Fishing... it's the 5th and 6th leg of the SABAA Divisionals at Bivane (Outside Vryheid)... @vaalboy and I will be heading out shortly...

We will miss our Vaping family this weekend but at least we will have each other and a lot of Stinkies to convert!

Triton7.jpg

Real them in and enjoy! Oh, Rob don't forget the special sinkers you got yesterday (snake & scull) they might bring you good luck :D

Have great fun guys. Drive safely. Remember to pick up the parcel at Gillitts as you head out - emergency supplies.

Brian and I leaving at 11:30 ish. Still need to pack :eek: but been busy building a coil quickly.

Here's a vid of my bass boat in action.

Just bring you menthol along! Batteries will be charged.

Just bring you menthol along! Batteries will be charged.

I never go anywhere without 2 x Nautilus's full and a back up bottle! :) Oh and 4 x 18650's fully charged... and the Aerotank on MVP with litchi and menthol mix! :p

Oh my, if you need boats like that to do Bass fishing, it could be rather more expensive than vaping:D.

Competitive rod and reel combo around R5,000 a pop... most have x 12. We won't even talk about the boat cost or the tow vehicle costs... Petrol to tow boat to Bivane and back around R3,500. Lures, Line and stuff also not cheap... that's why most of us look for sponsors! :) But sponsors only cover around 2-3% of costs... :oops:

Yo Vaalboy! I have a special parcel in my car from Matthee for you so you had better be a lot nicer to me. :)

Sent from my Nautilus filled with VM Menthol Ice.

Have a super time guys

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Have a great time Rob and Vaalboy - and good luck for the fishing!
Rob, enjoy the REO and please do report back on how you found vaping it, compared to what you are used to !

Have a great time Rob and Vaalboy - and good luck for the fishing!
Rob, enjoy the REO and please do report back on how you found vaping it, compared to what you are used to !
But do bear in mind that a Reo with RM2 needs to be customised to one's own sweet spot, and yours might not coincide with @vaalboy's.

Tight lines @Rob Fisher and @vaalboy

I'm also fishing a comp this weekend. Chalumna big bash - light tackle boat River angling.

Last edited:
Back