Five Pawns - Black Flag Fallen teaser trailer

@VandaL

off topic....there is another good custard juice hailing from the EU islands....Accies Ambrosia (I think its from Ireland). I will order this when i cannot get hold of GVC.
How does it compare? Its on par or slightly less yummy? It's cool though I've built a relationship with Grant, my last order he sent to me 5 days before it went retail on the site :clap:

I wouldn't, for two reasons. I think it is very overpriced locally, internationally it's about $2 more then the other flavors in SA you can get the normals for R300 and this one for R400 o_O . Also I don't repurchase any juice unless I think it will be a brilliant all day vape. Like GVC I've purchased something like 700ml of that :D
Thanx soo much @VandaL

How does it compare? Its on par or slightly less yummy? It's cool though I've built a relationship with Grant, my last order he sent to me 5 days before it went retail on the site :clap:
slightly less yummy. Like said...first GVC, backup solution would be the Ambrosia. I had also nice conversation with Grant the last time, he went out of his way.

Back