Flavor Art Percentages

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Has anyone here worked extensively with FA concentrates? Looking for some advice on Single Flavor Tobacco percentages.

can you be more specific?

I haven't tried them all but the ones I have tried were at around 2-3% single flavour mixes.

Hey @method1, specifically Virginia, Shade, 7 Leaves. Also want to combine Shade and Virginia. I've asked Drew to bring in some Latakia and Perique Black next round as well

7 leaves I liked at around 3%
Virginia 3-4%
Dark Vapure 2.5%

Haven't tried shade yet.

Got an unopened box of FA stuff I still have to check out :p

I've only mixed Storm at 2% with TFA Cubano... but it's still steeping, so I can't give any feedback.

From what I've read, they range from 2-5%.

Please let us know how Virginia is. I have that one in mind next.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

@r0gue z0mbie the Virginia smells fantastic. I'm pretty sure mixing that and Shade just right will be a lot like my beloved John Rolfe's of old.
Also picked up some TFA Tobacco (the 555 suits my taste actually, so thought I'd try this one to). CAP Bold Tobacco was a bit of a disappointment to me. So far the Strawberry, Clove and Kiwi have been winners from FA. Not t mention the Fuji Apple.

Unrelated to FA as far as tobacc goes, but try this one:

TFA 555 7%
FA Clove 1%
CAP Simply Vanilla 1%

Am watching this thread with much interest gents

I am a tobacco fan and am keen to try my luck at some tobacco DIY in the not too distant future

Please carry on ;-)

I'm also really getting into tobaccos at the moment. Vaping on some right now in fact ;-)

I haven't tried many tobaccos, but the Velvet Cloud Vaper Burley Beard is not bad at all. Not as god as I found the Tark's Rasputin though.

I haven't tried many tobaccos, but the Velvet Cloud Vaper Burley Beard is not bad at all. Not as god as I found the Tark's Rasputin though.

Tarks are special.
My fave two tobaccoes are WB Blackbird and Hurricane Vapors Sunshine Cured Tobacco
Very close to those are a few of the HHV tobaccoes. Huntsman, Dark Horse and Gaia

We need to work on good DIY tobaccoes that can rival these. I hope some day we can crack them. Wish I had more time but am hoping that the local mixmasters can come up with some magic.

Tarks are special.
My fave two tobaccoes are WB Blackbird and Hurricane Vapors Sunshine Cured Tobacco
Very close to those are a few of the HHV tobaccoes. Huntsman, Dark Horse and Gaia

We need to work on good DIY tobaccoes that can rival these. I hope some day we can crack them. Wish I had more time but am hoping that the local mixmasters can come up with some magic.

YEAH! Share magic fckers! :D

Tarks are special.

I love blackbird - haven't tried the others, they sound very interesting ;-)

My current adv is a nice smooth DIY tobacco with hints of raisin, caramel, cocoa & rum. Mmmmmm

Couldn't resist. Freshly squonked Cyclone with my clove tobacco (see above). On dorp of Virginia concentrate straight into the atty, and....... NIRVANA!!!
Awesome taste!

Well hopefully I will have a nice clove tobacco inspired by Tark's Matador soon.

I reckon in a week or two I will know if it was a success or not.

I love blackbird - haven't tried the others, they sound very interesting ;-)

My current adv is a nice smooth DIY tobacco with hints of raisin, caramel cocoa & rum. Mmmmmm

That sounds great @method1 !
Would love to taste that someday

Well hopefully I will have a nice clove tobacco inspired by Tark's Matador soon.

I reckon in a week or two I will know if it was a success or not.

I wasnt a big Matador fan, but I am sure the Koringberg master will be following that closely ;-)

The Shade has a slightly bitter taste (licked the dropper, I know - SICK). The smell reminds me of that almost bitter/earthy smell you get when you first open a pack of smoke, pull out the foil and take a deep smell. That smell just before your favorite Virginia blend's smell kicks in.

Off the top off my head'm thinking 2% Shade, 4% Virginia.
The 7 Leaves is much more of a pipe tobacco flavor.

I'll mix some up for you, be interested to know what you think and get some feedback. I know you like it strong, 96mg, right? :p

Ah, lovely, thanks sp much @method1
May as well make it round figures 100mg
I can put it in my Evod at 1 Watt
Partytime!

Lol... I will be sending him a bottle for feedback.

It obviously won't be a clone, but I'm aiming for that bold, woody, robust profile.

Go for it!
I am very keen to hear the outcome

Back