Flavor Reviews by Zandernwn

@zandernwn, You're doing the entire internet a service. You should be sponsored by one of the flavour stores and they can use your reviews as flavour descriptions and suggested single use % and popular pairings.

@zandernwn, You're doing the entire internet a service. You should be sponsored by one of the flavour stores and they can use your reviews as flavour descriptions and suggested single use % and popular pairings.
Couldn't agree more. These reviews already surpass the Flavorbook on DIYorDIE.

Another review request, for the wishlist:

- Banana Cream (LA)
- Juicy Lemon (JF)

SOOON!.......
f95d2049c89476190afa8e95be596bde.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

OK Folks, I will be doing youtube flavor reviews as well. See the first post on this thread for links to the videos

Hey man, you look just like your avatar. I thought I was the only one using that feature. Anyway, good stuff, I look forward to watching your podcasts.

Hey man, you look just like your avatar. I thought I was the only one using that feature. Anyway, good stuff, I look forward to watching your podcasts.
Do you look like your avatar as well? The one you're using now? :eek:

Not really but it was a fitting image. I spend much of my time fleeing from angry people.

That was an excellent show, thanks @zandernwn. It's a pity about the audio quality, the video quality doesn't bother me at all because it's not a subject like coiling or atty reviews where you need to see intricate close-up detail.

I would love to see more shows like this. I'm not crazy about the new Blnd podcast, it seems mostly about tech and gaming, in-jokes and shout-outs to people in chat. That's fine for some but I prefer 100% mixing content shows. MixLife and Noted provide that, and your show does too. Great job and looking forward to more. :thumbsup:

@RichJB thank you.. Still having some teething problems.. I also made another recording. Offline and uploaded thats of a much beter quality

69 new flavors arrived this week. Time go get some more reviews up. Looking forward to bubblegumming myself to death this week.

Ok going to try a live youtube broadcast again tonight.. Hopefully my interwebs woes are over. Going to be talking about the new black ice from blckvapour, koolada, menthols and the like

Back