Flavour introduction: Strawberry Delight

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Plain simple, damn decent Strawberry.

A cool Strawberry, almost milkshake flavoured inhale, with a fresh, rich Strawberry exhale. Beginner vapers will enjoy this nice, basic Strawberry. Experienced vapers will enjoy the complexity. More than one strawberry flavour was used to make this vape which leads to a slight complexity in the flavour, however the base of the vape is to have a strawberry flavoured vape and this was well achieved.

Kiss Me (Strawberry Lips).jpg

Another stellar review of one of our juices by @JanVanRiebeeckVaped . A true reflection of the flavour profile, based on a honest, unbiased, review is what was asked for and was delivered upon. Without further ado, I am very happy to present to you:

Kiss me (Strawberry Lips) - IVC

This is the last (but certainly not the least) Juice in IVC's range, this juice grew on me for sure. It is completely different from other strawberry themed juices out there. Imagine Liqui fruit's strawberry juice transformed into a creamy sorbet! That is my best description of this juice, it's a slightly fermented strawberry taste with playful creamy hints, this just makes for a wonderful vape.

Flavour: On the initial Inhale you get that sticky sweet fermented strawberry taste which kinda naturally balances the sweetness and bitterness of a strawberry out beautifully, on the exhale there is more of a creamy strawberry sorbet feel to it, this IMO is just great it feels like you are vaping two completely strawberry juices at once! (7.8/10)

Mouthfeel: Like with most of IVC's juices, it coats your mouth with a rich and creamy taste coupled with some lovely strawberry that tends to linger! (8/10)

Price: Once again they are approaching the market in a more cost friendly way. Bringing their juices in with a R120 per 30ml price tag without compromising on quality. (10/10)

Availability: IVC's juices are currently stocked by the following vape shops and stores: Lung Candy, AlleyCat Vapes, Vape Candi, Eciggies, Vapeaway, Cuba Tobacconist, Tobaccoland Lemon Tree and Tops Radiokop. (10/10)

In conclusion, Kiss Me (Strawberry Lips) is just plain awesome, it’s totally different and that in all honesty is what we need in the E-Liquid market!

Once again, big thanks to Paul and Adriaan from IVC for sending me the juice line for the purpose of this review. Please keep in mind that this does not, in any way, change my perception of the juices. All the opinions in the review are my own. Bringing you honest and non-biased reviews. For the consumer by the consumer.

strawberry-2.jpg

Last edited:
As time goes by, so one realises that change is inevitable. And as such we decided to make some changes. To calm any fears, the flavour profile of this delicious juice has not changed and never will. What has changed however is the design work and the name. With that, I am happy to present you with: Strawberry Delight

IVC Strawberry Delight.jpg

Back