Flavour Recommedation: Apple Pie

moonunit

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Fellow Vapers

Been mostly vaping fruitloop vapes and in the mood for a change. Apple pie used to be one of my favourite flavour profiles and looking to see if anything new has come out and what you all can recommend. After something with a decent apple flavour and minimal or no cinnamon.

I have tried the following:
ELP - Cow boys apple pie
ELP - Golums apple
Sir Vape - No.2 (I think it was 2)
White Label - Applie pie
VM - Eros
Plume Nation - Invader
Voodoo - Jack the ripper

Hi Fellow Vapers

Been mostly vaping fruitloop vapes and in the mood for a change. Apple pie used to be one of my favourite flavour profiles and looking to see if anything new has come out and what you all can recommend. After something with a decent apple flavour and minimal or no cinnamon.

I have tried the following:
ELP - Cow boys apple pie
ELP - Golums apple
Sir Vape - No.2 (I think it was 2)
White Label - Applie pie
VM - Eros
Plume Nation - Invader
Voodoo - Jack the ripper
Im very Keen to try Jack the ripper but Vape Club is out at the moment :-(

+1 for Jack the Ripper. Was one of my favorites and you can order from Voodoo direct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ELP Cowboys apple pie and Gollums Apple are both very good, although seems like Vape Cartel is out of stock on them.

Anymore suggestions out there?

Hi @moonunit
I am not an apple pie fan, but you could try Gambit from Five Pawns

Here is the description
Sweet and mellow ripe apple with savory pie crust and caramel. Topped off with French Vanilla ice cream and unsweetened whipped cream. Sweet and savory with a medium bodied throat hit.

I Would second silver on gambit... that to me is the standard by which all others are judged.

Hi @moonunit
I am not an apple pie fan, but you could try Gambit from Five Pawns

Here is the description
Sweet and mellow ripe apple with savory pie crust and caramel. Topped off with French Vanilla ice cream and unsweetened whipped cream. Sweet and savory with a medium bodied throat hit.
I Would second silver on gambit... that to me is the standard by which all others are judged.
@moonunit - I don't know if you can vape 6 mg (too 'weak' for @Silver and too 'strong' for many of the rest of us :)), but Gambit 6 mg is currently on special here: http://eciggies.co.za/Specials/Five-Pawns-Gambit-6mg-30ml

Thanks for the responses guys. Haven't tried Gambit but have tried a similar local offering which was very good but is currently out of stock.

6mg is a bit rough but at R250 it is cheap and may be worth it.

Thanks for the responses guys. Haven't tried Gambit but have tried a similar local offering which was very good but is currently out of stock.

I usually vape 1.5 or 3 mg, but actually tried a 12 mg juice in a dripper (Hastur V2 with 28 / 32 SS Claptons at 0.35 ohms) the other day and I was surprised that I could actually vape it and enjoy the flavor (the pepperiness of the nic and the intense throat hit is definitely noticeable for those of us that are used to much lower nic, but not necessarily unpleasant). I definitely was 'forced' to do far less intense (and more restrictive) lung hits at lower wattage and temp (I usually don't vape at massively high power anyway) and had to wait quite a bit longer between toots to recover from the very slight Silver I got with each one, but still not bad at all. I would actually consider buying 6 mg now myself if I struggled to find something in 3 or lower (or if the 6 mg was on special :))

Haha! Well then I'm guessing this one is out of the question, although for the price (yes it may be poisonous)...

http://eciggies.co.za/Supreme-Apple-Pie-The-pie-20ml-8mg

I'm vaping ELP cowboy apple pie. Smells fantastic but loses the flavour when vaped imo I've tried it with new coils higher wattage alles still smells great but not the best flavour carrier when vaped. I have 12mg nic maybe that's what's killing the flavour

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Maybe give Rebel Lion - White Lion a shot. Very nice apple crumble taste to it. It is a tad on the cinnamon side though just as a note, I'm not the biggest fan of cinnamon, but in this case it blends very nicely with the sweet apple taste

Maybe give Rebel Lion - White Lion a shot. Very nice apple crumble taste to it. It is a tad on the cinnamon side though just as a note, I'm not the biggest fan of cinnamon, but in this case it blends very nicely with the sweet apple taste
Rebel lion is very nice

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back