Fog Machine - Juice reviews

Today, Im tasting nuts and bolts from Fog Machine based in Pretoria. It tastes like peanut butter which is awesome. I also purchased 4 bottles from them and so far have not had a single leak. The price is reasonably priced in comparison to NCV, Hazeworks, Wiener Vape and other premium vape flavours available. The palette has a sweet yet subtle aftertaste with a creamy nut flavor and provides a contrast to the sweetness of the cheese cake which is not really prominent. In comparison with Twisp's Nut Brittle this is a less tart alternative which is any peanut butter lovers dream. Their ingredients as far as i am aware is imported from the US and as such is worth every cent spent...They even gave me an option to make custom PG VG combinations should I not be entirely happy which I think is great service.
Pros: Not too Sweet, nutty aftertaste, good presentation, Child Protective cap, Clear indications of ingredients and nicotine levels
Cons: Sticky label due to glossy finish and not available in all retail outlets....but these I think they can look at again

Overall I actually give them a 8/10.

Back