Formula 1

Yes, Haas is impressive this year, as is Alfa. Ferrari engine perhaps?
Yip. They are running the Ferrari unit. But ferrari made massive changes to aero as well as sorting out the porpoising which most teams are still struggling with. This is going to be one hell of a good season

I have to re enter my password and e-mail address on my TV for F1.com. it won't let me log in but can log in on computer and cell. Then try and contact F1.com on chat and they say they will be available for chat in 8hrs time. 3 in the morning?

I have to re enter my password and e-mail address on my TV for F1.com. it won't let me log in but can log in on computer and cell. Then try and contact F1.com on chat and they say they will be available for chat in 8hrs time. 3 in the morning?
I have been using F1TV as well for the last 3 years. Luckily I never needed to contact them yet. I am only using it on a computer and cellphone though.
I'm not sure where they're based. Maybe the time difference?

Well, if Max did not have bad luck, he would not have any luck at all. Same can probably be said of Alonso. Well done to Leclerc and Ferrari.

Well done indeed. Bad start to the season but the luck will turn.
Pity again about Sainz and Vettel.

Sent from my vivo 2006 using Tapatalk

Yip, Watched the weekend warmup show and it looks cold and wet. I think we are in for a surprising racing weekend.

Note that qualifying is at five this afternoon. It is the first sprint race weekend of the year.
Ferrari really looking untouchable in the rain.

Absolutely. Max had a lot of luck on his side. Poor old Sainz again but I had to laugh at the camera view of Toto Wolf shitting out Hamilton....

Absolutely. Max had a lot of luck on his side. Poor old Sainz again but I had to laugh at the camera view of Toto Wolf shitting out Hamilton....

Maybe I'm not a good person, but I love it when Hamilton gets it wrong. I love it even more when Toto loses it. :p:D:p

Pity I'll be missing the main race tomorrow, but vape meets before races as they say

What a race. So glad I watched it delayed when I got home!

We will never forget! RIP Ayrton Senna da Silva. You were a legend!

IMG_20220501_105557_504.jpg

Back