Forum Medals

Dear @Alex

I would like to ask why is it that @Derick and @Melinda has not yet goten VIP status?

I truly think they have proven that they deserve it.

If they need to be nominated, well then I’m nominating them right now.

Sorted, thanks all for the suggestion.

my apologies @Alex
I only just noticed a little bit of bling under your avatar.
congrats and its well overdue
the most deserved bling ive seen awarded yet.

New day and new nominations.

I would like to formally nominate @Paulie, @KieranD, @Sir Vape Vape and @ShaneW for the "Import junky" medal.

I think its safe to say that they have brought in some amazing juices for all of us to appreciate.
But....almost all vendors import - part of their job. Imo that medal should be reserved for members, not vendors. Someone like @VandaL, for example, will be a prime candidate.

But....almost all vendors import - part of their job. Imo that medal should be reserved for members, not vendors. Someone like @VandaL, for example, will be a prime candidate.

You have a very good point.
I totally misunderstood the concept behind it then. My apologies.

I tend to agree, otherwise it should just become a standard medal for any vendor. Which would diminish the value.

I agree with @Andre on this. Its expected of every vendor to import only top and premium products. These are services that their businesses provide to the vape community. These medals should be reserved for members who import and go crazy in their personal capacity and not as a reseller. Group buys included as personal capacity of course

I have to agree with the above points i dont think we deserve medals for getting cool juices here in SA. I think its important to only award people medals on here to people who help the community as a whole or at least try.

I think if medals should be given out the only 2 that come to me that seem to be adding value on here are:

@Philip Dunkley and @Rob Fisher for all there hard work on making videos and actually making a real difference.

Back