Forum Medals

I have to agree with the above points i dont think we deserve medals for getting cool juices here in SA. I think its important to only award people medals on here to people who help the community as a whole or at least try.

I think if medals should be given out the only 2 that come to me that seem to be adding value on here are:

@Philip Dunkley and @Rob Fisher for all there hard work on making videos and actually making a real difference.
Sure that is not intended, but that does come over harsh - as if no one else is adding value or making a difference?

Sure that is not intended, but that does come over harsh - as if no one else is adding value or making a difference?

Apologies i probably should have reworded that "dumb paul lol" So what i mean is that if i had to look for people from my point of view that should definitely get medals and its only from my point of view I really believe Rob and Philip should get for adding value for there great videos. I know for a fact that there are plenty of other people on here that do and also deserve medals also.

Good time to quit the forum. Before you lot see me in person. The "quickest retraction of a medal ever" medal will be awarded to me next.

Ooooh, shinies ! I expected a 'Doctor Derail' one, but this is perfect, thanks @Alex ;)

@Jakey, gratz on the bling too. Not sure what you meant with the comment, but keep in mind that plain or obscurely wrapped packages often contains the most exceptional gifts.

Ooooh, shinies ! I expected a 'Doctor Derail' one, but this is perfect, thanks @Alex ;)

@Jakey, gratz on the bling too. Not sure what you meant with the comment, but keep in mind that plain or obscurely wrapped packages often contains the most exceptional gifts.
Thanks dude, you too, which comment were you referring to

Referring to this one:
Good time to quit the forum. Before you lot see me in person. ...
When meeting up with other vapers, any vapor producing device on you qualifies you as part of the team, and I don't think anyone here really cares beyond that.
Some Frankenstein-like studs protruding from your neck might attract some attention for a while, but the novelty should wear off soon enough, as long as they are smooth. Threaded ones could potentially attract one or two wannabe coil masters.

Congrats. Love your posts, always a gem or two in them.

Was just wondering where have I seen the all the medals before then the penny dropped
the medal are all from BF2 correct

SO here my collection when I use to play it, and can I have them as well :--P

bf2.jpg

To all who had a hand in my new shiny medals, thanks a bunch people. Was awarded the Coil Master and Dedicated Member medals earlier today, wooooooo!

Back