Forum Medals

But if last week is anything to go by, I'm setting my phone to loud, Bodies by DrowningPool as the ringtone, and praying for a phone call during the Monday morning staff meeting :devil:

But if last week is anything to go by, I'm setting my phone to loud, Bodies by DrowningPool as the ringtone, and praying for a phone call during the Monday morning staff meeting :devil:

Still an amazing video, I feel like the guy sitting on the bed after getting the award, blank expression...!

@DarkSide now you will also be able to relate my nick to also being music related.
From the best movie and soundtrack ever, Queen of the Damned :rock:
Redeemer performed by Manson!

@DarkSide now you will also be able to relate my nick to also being music related.
From the best movie and soundtrack ever, Queen of the Damned :rock:
Redeemer performed by Manson!

Excellent movie, excellent soundtrack, such a loss when Aaliyah moved "onto a better place"....I take it you are also a fan of Marilyn Manson , don't know if you have the official soundtrack, contains the who's who of metal vocalists -- Wayne Static of Static-X ("Not Meant for Me"), David Draiman of Disturbed ("Forsaken"), Chester Bennington of Linkin Park ("System"), Marilyn Manson ("Redeemer"), and Jay Gordon of Orgy ("Slept So Long"). The rest of the album is dominated by tracks from Warner metal albums by the likes of Static-X ("Cold"), Disturbed ("Down With the Sickness"), and Deftones ("Change [In the House of Flies]"), plus a few tracks licensed from other labels and metal bands, including Dry Cell...all my favourites, especially Disturbed, absolute genius David Draiman is.
I think the rest of the "hip-hop" members might not be too pleased with our music choices, might have our medals taken away and be banished to some lesser vaping site in outer Mongolia!

Thanks @Silver and the medals team.

Seeing that you are "so far away", reminds me of one of my dads favourite's;

Wishing you a rainbow
For sunlight after showers -
Miles and miles of Irish smiles
For golden happy hours -
Shamrocks at your doorway
For luck and laughter too,
And a host of friends that never ends
Each day your whole life through.

Yup, sure have the official soundtrack cd! :rock:
All great songs on it, which made the entire movie so much more awesome, playing out the scenes with the backing of well written music.
On the dvd I have of the movie some music videos were included, some by the Movie band, and some by the actual artists.
Best memories of when I still regularly used the car is sitting in bumper to bumber traffic, windows down, and Down with the Sickness on full blast on my pimped out sound system.... Got some interesting looks from especially the older generation of 'tannies' :rofl:

Hi fellow forumites

Just wanted to announce that we have awarded the "International Vaper" medal to a few members. This medal goes to vapers that are living abroad but continue to support the local forum. Until now, the only bearer of the medal was @Tom, one of our first members on the forum, who now lives in Germany.

New medals (some long overdue) have been awarded to the following special members:

@Xhale - living in the UK and an amazing contributor here - thanks for all your contributions Xhale

@johan - a special member on our forum, recently relocated to Ireland. Good luck there Johan and thanks for keeping in touch with us!

@Johnny2Puffs - now living in Portugal but still contributes from time to time. Keep up the contributions Johnny2Puffs and send us more photos from Portugal!

@kev mac - from the USA, who is an active member on our forum. Thanks KevMac for being so friendly to everyone and for your positive attitude. We appreciate it.

@n0ugh7_zw - from Zimbabwe, also an active member on our forum. Thanks for all your contributions n0ught_zw and for the fabulous photos of your gear and coils!

View attachment 31203
just got on the forum late (or is it early?)after a busy day and was knocked out to see I'd been awarded two medals. I am honored and thank@Silver and all my forum friends.

Excellent movie, excellent soundtrack, such a loss when Aaliyah moved "onto a better place"....I take it you are also a fan of Marilyn Manson , don't know if you have the official soundtrack, contains the who's who of metal vocalists -- Wayne Static of Static-X ("Not Meant for Me"), David Draiman of Disturbed ("Forsaken"), Chester Bennington of Linkin Park ("System"), Marilyn Manson ("Redeemer"), and Jay Gordon of Orgy ("Slept So Long"). The rest of the album is dominated by tracks from Warner metal albums by the likes of Static-X ("Cold"), Disturbed ("Down With the Sickness"), and Deftones ("Change [In the House of Flies]"), plus a few tracks licensed from other labels and metal bands, including Dry Cell...all my favourites, especially Disturbed, absolute genius David Draiman is.
I think the rest of the "hip-hop" members might not be too pleased with our music choices, might have our medals taken away and be banished to some lesser vaping site in outer Mongolia!
Man knows his metal!

congrats on the shiny one @Jakey.looks so good buddy.

Congrats on the new shinies guys!!

Well deserved

A member with exquisite taste in music, my ringtone, opening of "Engel"
Won't pretend to be an expert on Ramnstein but I've heard them and like what I have, however the dude on keys that preforms on a treadmill is hardcore !

@Andre AND @Alex I only saw this now and surely there must be an error;

1. THANK YOU, at this point, is all I can say, quite speechless and humbled, to say the least.
2. Medals are for members who have served for quite a period of time and therefore deserve such honour(s) like yourselves, to name but a few!
3, Only vaping for 53 days, hence the "noob" badge worn with pride!
4. Still learning (and there is "nothing more dangerous than a fanatical noob vaper" on a quest to convert the "stinkies")

I must let this award "sink-in", still cannot believe same.

Regards
Way to go@Darkside

Back