Forum time

DizZa

FOGGAS
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Yes I am constantly watching the time and wishing the day away!

@Silver and @Rob Fisher I think the forum time might be out by half an hour or so!

EDIT: AS REFERENCE SEE PIC

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-12_14-48-42.png
    upload_2016-10-12_14-48-42.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 55
Reply for date / time (posted at 16:28 UTC)

Last edited:
Thanks @DizZa
Been offline most of today
This is an issue and we have been trying to attend to it.

For now we are back to the future ;-)

image.jpg

Yes I am constantly watching the time and wishing the day away!

@Silver and @Rob Fisher I think the forum time might be out by half an hour or so!

EDIT: AS REFERENCE SEE PIC

With all due respect, this: "Yes I am constantly watching the time and wishing the day away!" sounds like a very sad life! ;)

The forum time has always been off 9 hours fast to me. I seldom sleep so it doesn't matter to me. But you folks do have a weird sense of when it's time to play and when its time to sleep. :giggle:

The forum time has always been off 9 hours fast to me. I seldom sleep so it doesn't matter to me. But you folks do have a weird sense of when it's time to play and when its time to sleep. :giggle:

@Spydro, in your settings - under the option "preferences" you can change your time zone to whatever time zone you are in. If you do it now, it will still be 2 hours out because of the time problem we are currently experiencing - but as soon as its fixed then your time stamps you see will be spot on to your local time.

We still working on the problem and hope to get it fixed soon

@Silver, time is relative to me and does not have much meaning in my 24/7 lifestyle these days. So I seldom keep track of what the time is, what day of the week or even what the date is.

My forum time is already set to reflect my local time (other than when there are errors in your forum app like right now). Because of the forum I do loosely operate on the two different time zones though. Easy enough to just do the math, add 9 hours to my time to know yours. But I can also know with just a glance since I added a second clock on the desk tops I rotate that shows the current SA time as well as my current time. This DT is up right now.

dtsa.jpg

Back