Free delivery option not available anymore

DirtyD

Vapeoholic Carfanatic
LV

Awards
Hi Vape Hyper,

I recently wanted to order from you guys, the previous 2 orders was awesome, swift and on top of that free delivery - this pulled me to buy a few concentrates from you - R 800 + on first order - this justifies free shipping I assume.

Upon making a cart and going for checkout in the week and tonight , I saw that your free delivery option is not available anymore although you do have it under shipping policies still.

Can you please explain what is happening and if this is a temporary fault ?

I need some concentrates :heartbreak::heartbreak::heartbreak:

R350 gets you free shipping last i ordered on Friday. Are you not based in an outlying area?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
Thats explains my problem , thanks for reply otherwise I would've waited forever looks like the vendors not so active on forum .

Have you tried their nic? Is it of same quality as prime nic ?

Thats explains my problem , thanks for reply otherwise I would've waited forever looks like the vendors not so active on forum .

Have you tried their nic? Is it of same quality as prime nic ?
It is relabelled prime nic according to Zubair and I trust him there i find no difference between it and Prime nic other than I have never gotten a batch of VROT nic, which I have from Prime Nic.

Vape Hyper was closed for the weekend including monday as per their website.

It is relabelled prime nic according to Zubair and I trust him there i find no difference between it and Prime nic other than I have never gotten a batch of VROT nic, which I have from Prime Nic.

Vape Hyper was closed for the weekend including monday as per their website.
Thanks for all the info - then I'll try it out 8--);):nerd:

Back