Free Sample Packs - All Day Vapes

Yes please , would be great to tase some of your juices....

Great idea @YeOldeOke

What strength are the sample juices?
Unless i missed it

Yes please id like to join in on this. Going to clean a rta and rda now for the tests.

I'd like to test please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in but only if i can review them on youtube. :)

@KZOR - i am sure many folk would want to hear what you say on your videos about the juices
Why dont you also post links to the video/s on the relevant All Day Vapes Juice review thread
Then it can be easily found there too

i am sure many folk would want to hear what you say on your videos about the juices
Will do.
I find quite a few vendors to be scared to send me samples to test as i will always be honest. I think it is because i have been doing DIY for such a long time that they might think i have a way more critical approach than the average Joe and they will be right. If you decide to send me something you better make sure that it is of quality or i will shoot it down since that is what is expected of a honest reviewer.
The upside of course is that when i find a juice nice then you can truly feel proud of it and i will promote it when the opportunity arises.
My opinion is not based on personal preference but on presentation, blending, ease of use, flavour delivery and so forth.
If i taste a artificial cucumber and it tastes realistic i will give it a high rating since it tastes like it is supposed to ALTHOUGH I HATE CUCUMBER. :)
I find it very odd that all local juice reviews i see is always positive .......... and this i find improbable since i have tasted many of them that i find are average.

Back