Free Sample Packs - All Day Vapes

Don't you want to make up a sample pack and put it up for purchase? I'm in love with your pomberry cooler. Wouldn't mind paying to sample some other flavours

All packs have been dispatched, you should receive them tomorrow.

Got my juices on Friday and now busy with the review. Should be able to post some credentials by latest Monday evening. Just need to have the typing checked for "making sense" by the wife and then i will post. Thanks for the opportunity as a NOOB to be a reviewer.

No pressure guys, whenever you are ready.

It's great if you want to do a 'formal' review, and your efforts are appreciated, but a formal structure is not necessary if you just want to give your thoughts. Up to you.

These reviews have multiple uses. Of course they are a marketing tool, but just as important is their value as a guide to others in making a choice amongst our large range. Most importantly, we value them as a guide to improving our offering and in developing new juices.

Thanks for participating.

No pressure guys, whenever you are ready.

It's great if you want to do a 'formal' review, and your efforts are appreciated, but a formal structure is not necessary if you just want to give your thoughts. Up to you.

These reviews have multiple uses. Of course they are a marketing tool, but just as important is their value as a guide to others in making a choice amongst our large range. Most importantly, we value them as a guide to improving our offering and in developing new juices.

Thanks for participating.
Hi @YeOldOke

Do you want the reviews on the forum or on your website?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi @YeOldOke

Do you want the reviews on the forum or on your website?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

@Po7713 These were for the forum, but if you want to do the website as well that'd great. You'll just have to let me know because I'll have to open those flavours to you on the website to allow you to leave a review.

Back