Free Vape Juice - PIF

Am I the only one that 'is' his wife's handbag???? The woman refuses to carry a bag around, so all the essentials always goes into my pockets... :TRUESTORYBRU:
I’m often a hybrid version of that... the handbag goes with, but the items that need easy access are passed my way...

Am I the only one that 'is' his wife's handbag???? The woman refuses to carry a bag around, so all the essentials always goes into my pockets... :TRUESTORYBRU:
Exactly that, she's a bit of a tom boy, handbag or even purse out of the question, it's worse in summer as she tends to wear clothes with no pockets so while she's enjoying the sun i am sweating my bollo**s off due to having to wear a coat with pockets to be able to carry both our stuff, wallet, her money, two phones, two vaping devices plus anything else she decided she needed with no consideration to someone has to carry it (because it won't be her but muggins)!!

Wife survival kit, including but not limited to makeup, mirror, tissues, lip ice, brush, ex boyfriends, 7 day food parcel, water purification system, till slips, old chewing gum and that something something that might come in handy NEVER...
You forgot, beating hearts of enemies,bottled and arranged by date of removal.

hi, after waiting weeks for people to collect juice from me and no one pitching up, I must now get rid of it, it will be a sin to chuck it and I can not vape it myself.

there is roughly 700ml, 4 flavours all 0mg

it is free, just come and get it, I'm in Edenvale JHB, I can not ship, nor decant you can take it as is

20210917_131512.jpg

hi, after waiting weeks for people to collect juice from me and no one pitching up, I must now get rid of it, it will be a sin to chuck it and I can not vape it myself.

there is roughly 700ml, 4 flavours all 0mg

it is free, just come and get it, I'm in Edenvale JHB, I can not ship, nor decant you can take it as is

View attachment 239522

Maybe I must get some of these from you.... Nah, there are less fortunate. Come on people, these are amazing juices, all very well crafted.

Maybe I must get some of these from you.... Nah, there are less fortunate. Come on people, these are amazing juices, all very well crafted.

@Dela Rey Steyn Go and get them! @vicTor said "after waiting weeks for people to collect juice from me and no one pitching up".
If the "less fortunate" wanted them they should have made a plan by now!!

so I need ideas please,

I have +/- 10 litres of 0mg juice to give away to the needy but no one has shown any interest, it might obviously be because it's 0mg

I can not afford to add nicotine at my expense nor can I vape it myself due to the PG issue (it's 70/30)

I just feel it will be a sin for this juice to go to waste.

any ideas ?
I will take 0mg if thats possible?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back