Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
Frisco_Kofe Collage COPY.jpg
FRISCO VAPOR - KOFE
(Int. – California)

Flavour Description:
“Authentic vanilla latte with hints of hazelnut. The best part of the day is KOFE.”

VG/PG: 70/30
Nic: 6mg

My comments:
“The best part of the day is [indeed] KOFE”!

I thoroughly enjoyed this coffee. I would describe it as a medium-to-strong coffee with vanilla. The nutty flavour took quite a while to come through though.

Vaping this juice was quite an interesting experience. It started off with an extremely light vanilla flavour, with the slightest touch of coffee. Singularly unimpressive, but I was prepared to give it a chance.

By the end of the first tank (5ml) the coffee was starting to come through, but still nothing to write home about. I continued – perhaps I had a feeling that better things were to come? Only by the third tank did this juice really come into its own. Could it be that the coil had taken so long to wick??

As I continued vaping, the coffee became stronger and from being a vanilla with a touch of coffee, it became a coffee with a touch of vanilla! The nutty flavour also came through quite strongly by the third tank. It was a really strange vaping experience.

Would I buy this juice again: Yes, I would.

Mod: Eleaf iJust 3
Coil: Commercial - Kanthal Net and Multihole HW-M 0.15 ohm
Watts: 80W

Coffee Review #151

Back