G-Priv V1.7

Is it this one:
http://efestpower.com/index.php?ac=article&at=read&did=405

Also the minikin does not have a DNA chipset it has a GX-180-HT chip. It's also a very good chip but to many the DNA chipset are considered superior due to customization options via a pc interface.
No its not that one. Its a very basic charger with red led's that turn green when batteries are fully charged.

Thanks for the info on the minikin.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Anyone loaded 1.8 yet? From what I can see its for:
Fixed bug for Date&Time

Think I found another bug, Crap thing is that support don't seem to reply nor have a platform to discuss it with them..

So I kept getting random misfires, usually happens on the 2nd or 3rd consecutive puff. Was bothering me for a while as I never wanted to have to do the whole return process. But THINK I've managed to fix it. I had my screen timeout on 10 seconds and speculated when I hit the fire button around the time it turns the screen off it miss fires. So upped the screen timeout to about a minute and not had a misfire yet. Will report back if it this changes. If anyone is having same issue try this and see.

It shows battery percentage only while plugged in, is there anyway to change it to show the percentage all the time?

I have This same issue its only showing batter % when plugged in with USB but with out it juts shows both batteries as flat did you find a fix ?

Edit: sorry guys so after a bit of reading it seems like thats how it it it only displays when charging .

Is That Correct ?

Thanks

Last edited:
I have This same issue its only showing batter % when plugged in with USB but with out it juts shows both batteries as flat did you find a fix ?

Edit: sorry guys so after a bit of reading it seems like thats how it it it only displays when charging .

Is That Correct ?

Thanks

Yes that's the default I'm sure they will release an update to change that soon since it's got the capability to show percentage and that's so much easier than the symbols. There could be a new update since I last checked, I haven't checked lately.

Yes that's the default I'm sure they will release an update to change that soon since it's got the capability to show percentage and that's so much easier than the symbols. There could be a new update since I last checked, I haven't checked lately.
I think we not on the same page here that's what it shows with 100% charged batteries

Attachments

• 1486145048859-2045194709.jpg
    1486145048859-2045194709.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 19
Hi guys

I have tried to update my Smok G-priv but I could not get it to connect to the pc.
I removed the batteries as the software app said and held in the fire button but no dice.
Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks. I'll will try it again and hold down the fire button longer.

I tried holding the button for a while before clicking the scan button. It gives me a "no device" error.
I tried different usb ports and different usb cables. Does not seem like there is any communication between the mod and pc.

I tried holding the button for a while before clicking the scan button. It gives me a "no device" error.
I tried different usb ports and different usb cables. Does not seem like there is any communication between the mod and pc.

You need to hold the fire button while plugging it into the usb port. Because there's no batteries in the mod it will power up and see the button is pressed and go into update mode. If that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to hold the fire button while plugging it into the usb port. Because there's no batteries in the mod it will power up and see the button is pressed and go into update mode. If that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Success!! Thank you. Did not think about holding the fire button while plugging in the usb.

Cheers

Back