Gah!!! - Fasttech Order

soonkia

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey,

I placed a fast tech order last month, and it finally shipped on the 28th of May.

The tracking then reads
3/5/14 - Shipping to Country Code (ZA)
5/5/15 - Arrived at overseas country (SE)

And there it's been sitting for the last 15days - in Switzerland.

Is this normal, do I just leave it and hope it finally finds it's way to ZA or should I actually contact SingPost or FastTech and find out what's cooking ?

Thanks

I have had one parcel go the Switzerland route - it rocked up eventually - about 45 days later.

Shanew has a parcel sitting in sweden.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

my advice, contact FT support and notify them

Cool, then I shall just wait it out. Just it being my first Fasttech order, and reading some peeps getting it into SA two weeks after shipping, I was just starting to stress a bit.

the 2 week fasttech to SA trip is more a fluke than anything else. happens few and far between

A least your parcel will be well travelled when it arrives ;-)
Only kidding, hope you get it sorted

If only it was e juice at least it would have been well steeped before it arrived to your door ;)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A least your parcel will be well travelled when it arrives ;-)
Only kidding, hope you get it sorted

Yeah, hopefully it'll bring some stunning photos and bring some chocolate home....

If only it was e juice at least it would have been well steeped before it arrived to your door ;)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

And its not juice :(

@soonkia your parcel is chilling with mine on holiday in Sweden. SE is the code for Sweden.

I opened a ticket with FT and this was their response.
IMG_20140621_034223.jpg

I wasn't impressed with having to wait up to 2 months for feedback so I filed a despute via PayPal this morning. Interested to see what happens next.

Perhaps the Chinese symbol for South Africa is similar to Sweden and the person has a bad hand writing? Lol

:eek: 2 months , thats freaking ridiculous !!!

my last 3 orders from ft were here in 14days from ordering to shipping to my local PO.

Hey,

I placed a fast tech order last month, and it finally shipped on the 28th of May.

The tracking then reads
3/5/14 - Shipping to Country Code (ZA)
5/5/15 - Arrived at overseas country (SE)

And there it's been sitting for the last 15days - in Switzerland.

Is this normal, do I just leave it and hope it finally finds it's way to ZA or should I actually contact SingPost or FastTech and find out what's cooking ?

Thanks
My god mod has been "preparing origin post" for almost a wk. then off to Switzerland for extended yodeling lessons. Maybe i'll see it by Labor Day.

My last fasttech order took 62 days. Did you by any chance order batteries

I just love Paypal. My last order took over a month, still showing 'handed over to shipping agent' with no other tracking information. Got no reply from Fasttech, so Paypal refunded me. Another month and a half and the stuff showed up out of the blue, cheapest vape mail ever!

I just love Paypal. My last order took over a month, still showing 'handed over to shipping agent' with no other tracking information. Got no reply from Fasttech, so Paypal refunded me. Another month and a half and the stuff showed up out of the blue, cheapest vape mail ever!
Now that is how it's done Vol 1,2 & 3....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back