Game Changers

Eleaf Pico 75, got me of the cigs, the abuse this device has been through and it still keeps working. Still the most pocket friendly device. Not sure if its a game changer in terms of vaping but for me personally.

And I will have to add a billet to this list.. Not because it really changed or revolutionised vaping but rsther that to. Me it was such a unique vaping experience and still is.. Its almost a must have.. If you think of the variations thst i consider to make up an complete vaping experience then you think of
Mtl, dl...
Mech, reg, squonk, pen
Tank, rda, rdta
..... And the you have billet which simply is just a category by itself.

*sad the world is seemingly moved on from billets.... I will never be

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The Itaste VTR

It was piffed to me by @devdev, had a small electrical problem. After fixing it, it opened my eyes to the whole new world of regulated. A tank in full glory

innokin-itaste-vtr-wholesale-2.jpg

The Itaste VTR

It was piffed to me by @devdev, had a small electrical problem. After fixing it, it opened my eyes to the whole new world of regulated. A tank in full glory

View attachment 117368

Brings back fond memories @kimbo - i remember that
The VTR had quite a following
Was a sturdy thing, built like a tank and was heavy!

Depending on when you started vaping, certain devices are going to make it onto everyone’s list. Excuse the repetition. The game changers for me have been:

Itazte VV/VW
Vision Spinner 2 VV
Protank Mini 3
Aspire Nautilus Mini
Provari 3
Kayfun 4 (Tobeco)
ZNA 50 (Cloupor)
Aspire Atlantis V1 (only because it slightly pre-dated the Subtank Mini)
Velocity RDA (Tobeco)
SMPL Mech (AMOD)
Goblin RTA V2
Reo Grand with Cyclone
Vaporshark DNA40
Reuleaux DNA200

I’ve had some great devices since the Reuleaux, but those were each milestone devices in one way or another. Can’t think of another bit of gear in my arsenal since then that represented something new.

V8 Stick changed my game and got me off a >30 year cigarette addiction. Still use my Big Baby Tank with RBA together with other recent additions.
Still a Newbie and learning every day, but mostly based on reviews; for me, these are contenders - Sherman RTA and Entheon V2 RDA (which I've got incoming, woohoo!) and still on the hunt for Nextasis RTA and a Rampage RDA.
Sherman.png Nextasis.png Rampage.jpeg

I'll throw an unpopular opinion in here,
Twisp, Without them i don't think so many people would've gotten into vaping,
It put me on the path to enlightenment

Is this a Game Changer?
Maybe too soon to tell, but I suspect we'll start seeing more variants to the NCR RDA and developments on this technology and might be perfect solution to beginners that don't want or know how to coil and wick their own RDA's etc. This should expand the current sub-ohm atomiser offering to the market and may be perfect balance for beginners and seasoned wickers... ?

Attachments

• NCR.jpeg
    NCR.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 33
I'll throw an unpopular opinion in here,
Twisp, Without them i don't think so many people would've gotten into vaping,
It put me on the path to enlightenment

Couldmt agree with you more @De_Stroyer
Twisp got me off the stinkies in Oct13 with the Clearo1
It required a bit of determination but it worked

seeing that you put it like that...twisp cue only thing that could break my habit.

For me it was the OBS engine. Not for any other reason than a totally leak proof system.

Over our vaping journey there have been a few game changers... what vaping goodies do you consider as Game Changers?

I'll start with the Aspire Nautilus... it certainly changed the game!
View attachment 114876
The past year has seen many game changers and new innovations which really changed the market. Mods such as the voopoo drag became a hit as it was affordable as well as a very reliable mod. Squonkers were also game changers. We've has a great year of vaping last year. I wonder what's in store for us this year !

As expected, we’re seeing more and more closed system and refillable compact pod devices...I like that, an easier alternative for smokers.

Yeah a game changer for me has to be a rda that has almost a cult like following very easy to build yet kicks the flavour. I was struggling to get decent flavout out of some of the devices until I tried the Goons haha. Im in love with my goon lp though.

Back