Geekvape Ammit Dual Coil RTA

CMMACKEM

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
I need a review of this ASAP :D

Seriously considering purchasing this. Bought the Ammit in January but due to endless wicking problems I had to sell. Those problems seem to have been addressed with the dual coil version.

Product Introduction

Here comes the GeekVape Ammit RTA dual Coil Version.It inherits the flavor chaser features of the original one, but comes with improvements - innovative four path airflow from both the bottom & the side and 20mm postless build deck. The new deck design makes building easier and offers more flexibility. SS color.

Parameters

Drip Tip Height: 7 mm
Drip Tip diameter: 15mm
Height: 40.9 mm (thread and drip tip excluded)
Outside Diameter: 27 mm
Base Diameter: 25mm
Capacity: 3ml/6ml

Last edited:
Wait on the Kylin by Vandy Vape. Vandy vape is a subsidiary of Geekvape which is why they are both similar but I think the Kylin would be a better buy. These should be arriving in SA soon.

Any vendors bringing in the Ammit Dual coil?

Any vendors bringing in the Ammit Dual coil?

Hi @KarlDP , please feel free to open a new thread in the "who has stock" subforum
Here, we are in the general threads, so vendors are not allowed to respond directly

Hi @KarlDP , please feel free to open a new thread in the "who has stock" subforum
Here, we are in the general threads, so vendors are not allowed to respond directly
There are already two threads open in the "Who has stock" section ;)

the nice difference between the Ammit Dual and Kylin is that geekvape have included the top fill chimney so that the glass doesnt move, i know the Kylin has better O-rings for this issue and also better airflow when closing it down, personally i have had plenty Geekvape tanks and still use my Ammit single on the daily.

Single coil IMO is much better and no leaking issues

Back