Geekvape Creed RTA - Three interchangeable airflow system

geekvape

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys ,

Good day :)

You must be strong eager to get one tank that is big cloud ,high capacity and ourstanding flavor ,Yes ,Geekvape new Creed RTA is coming ,one tank can provide you all kinds of vape experience.

1_1.jpg

Creed RTA is the most versatile tank to date. Comes with three interchangeable airflow system,providing variety of airflow options that produces outstanding flavor. Easy to build deck and comes with a 6.5ml Bubble glass expansion for larger juice capacity.

MAIN FEATURES
-Three interchangeable airflow system
3_1.jpg

6.jpg

7_1.jpg

-Supports both single and dual coil builds
2_2.jpg

-6.5ml bubble glass tube for larger capacity
5_1.jpg

Geekvape offical store : https://www.geekvape.com/store/
Geekvape offical web : https://www.geekvape.com/

Now that looks really interesting! Single or Dual and different airflow options! :b1:

Yes ,it is !
One airflow system provides the best flavor ,one for the biggest Cloud ,One is between both;)

Hi Guys,

Good day:)

Today ,I have tried to put this interesting tank into our indestructible beast "aegis legend mod " ,I can only say " wow~,amazing !"I really enjoy the flavor and its big clouds" ,let me share one nice picture about them.

Eagt6mb.jpg

Geekvape offical store : https://www.geekvape.com/store/
Geekvape offical web : https://www.geekvape.com/

Yes!! This will look amazing one my Aegis :-D That top cap looks fantastic! And I've been looking for a decent atty with single/dual coil options for it - this is definitely on the wish list!

Just picked one up from Ohm My Ecig in Hillcrest, and the Creed looks really great!! I'm running a single SS316 24ga coil at 0.66 ohms on my Aegis at 35W and the flavour is fantastic :-D Unfortunately the silver was the last one they had - I was really wanting a gunmetal or rainbow one - but I didn't want to wait any longer ;-P

The build quality is really good, and the flavour is up there with my Avocado 22 daily driver. Initially the seal between the barrel/glass section and the build deck was very sticky, as was the top cap seal, but they eased up quickly with a little juice on the silicone seals. The deck was really easy to build on, although putting the silicone plug in required some maneouvering. Wicking was an absolute breeze without a hint of leaking after going through 2 tank refills, which are also super-easy through the large top refill ports.

Airflow is really good! It's a little tighter than I expected given the large bottom ports, but it's pretty close to perfect with no whistling or other noise. Speaking of the air ports, they are a good, firm adjustment and don't feel like they'll lose position easily. I've tried all 3 airflow options, fit on them is very good and they hold to the build deck snugly. The drilled option has a nice, easy draw, great flavour and clouds for days! The slotted sleeve also has an easy draw with very little noise, good flavour and thick clouds. Draw on the bottom-only option is tighter and a little noisier, and brings out different notes in my juice with dairy notes coming through nicely. Of the 3, I find I'm preferring the drilled sleeve which has the best balance of flavour and clouds for me. The optional 510 tip adapter is welcome as well - thank you for thinking of that and including it.

All in all, I love this tank, and would easily recommend it!photo_2018-09-09_17-37-45.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone could please share how to wick this bad boy. I'm having trouble with leaking and air lock...

If anyone could please share how to wick this bad boy. I'm having trouble with leaking and air lock...

Try using a little more cotton - with the single coil setup I'm running with a 3mm coil, my wick is fairly tight (think scottish roll tight), fluffed out well, and trimmed to protrude just a little through the bottom (I can see just the tiniest bit of cotton through the glass at the bottom).

Try using a little more cotton - with the single coil setup I'm running with a 3mm coil, my wick is fairly tight (think scottish roll tight), fluffed out well, and trimmed to protrude just a little through the bottom (I can see just the tiniest bit of cotton through the glass at the bottom).
How's the flavour that you're getting? Tried it out now. Still getting airlock and not a lot of flavour.

How's the flavour that you're getting? Tried it out now. Still getting airlock and not a lot of flavour.

Flavour is really good, I'm finding the round-holed barrel is the best balance for me. Are you running single or dual coils?

I just took the tank off before filling to take a pic for you... You can see how the cotton is just peeking out there

IMG_20180910_193358_740.jpg

Flavour is really good, I'm finding the round-holed barrel is the best balance for me. Are you running single or dual coils?

I just took the tank off before filling to take a pic for you... You can see how the cotton is just peeking out there

View attachment 145066
Thank you for your time. Yeah decided to try it in single. No leaking though. Will try a little more cotton tomorrow. Think I put a bit too little. Do you have any airlock though?

Thank you for your time. Yeah decided to try it in single. No leaking though. Will try a little more cotton tomorrow. Think I put a bit too little. Do you have any airlock though?

No airlock problems at all - mine's wicking beautifully. If your cotton isn't sticking out a little I guess it's possible for the wick channel to trap bubbles and prevent the juice reaching the cotton? Hope you get it working well - I'm really loving mine so far!

Differentiating between airlock and incorrect wicking is not easy especially with RTAs. Some RTA's need to be wicked 100% correct in order to wick efficienctly. On your creed I would suggest thinning out the cotton just a tad and trim the ends so that it just sits in the wicking ports. You don't want the wick to fill up the wicking ports.

This would take a few attempts because if you trim it too less, you'll get spit back and gurgling but if you trim it too much, you'll experience dry hits/airlock.

If you are certain that you wicked it correctly and you are experiencing airlock, then I would suggest getting a different RTA. To date, I have found no solutions for tanks with airlock issues. Airlock is caused due to where you are located and therefore it's not something curable unfortunately.

The only way to solve/fix airlock is to open and close the top fill all the time so that the tank wicks.

Would love to hear what builds you guys are rocking on this. Finally managed to sort my wicking problems. But feel flavour could be a little better

Is single or dual better for flavor?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Back