Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I often get asked for recommendations for SubOhm tanks so I thought I would pick up this Z SubOhm Tank to test drive! I hate 810 drip tips so I dug out one of my adapters so I could use a 510 tip!
Geekvape Z SubOhm Tank 1.jpgGeekvape Z SubOhm Tank 2.jpg

The airflow is very very smooth and that was what stood out to me first! I enjoy the fact it's a leak-proof top airflow tank. The airflow is massive and I had to almost shut down the entire airflow ring to get an RDL vape, The flavour right now is "meh" but I think the coil needs to break in. Also, 5ml juice capacity is a win!
Geekvape Z SubOhm Tank 3.jpg

Good looking, Easy to use, great airflow range, nice and quiet, easy top fill, leakproof... but I don't know if I just have a dud coil but the flavour is muted. Will try the other coil in a while if this one that came installed doesn't improve.

What a GOOSE! I just realised the tank needs way more than 28 watts! Stand by!

Z Tank flavour at 35 watts! Much better! What a doos! Report back a bit later!
IMG_0691.JPG

Z Tank flavour at 35 watts! Much better! What a doos! Report back a bit later!
View attachment 260506
I couldn't get flavour close to a quality RTA when I tried it, In my experience Vapefly sub ohm tanks edge out Geekvape but Freemax sub ohm tanks and the Horizontech Falcons are the one's that give an RTA run for it's money! Quite impressed with the unicoils from OXVA also! Not a bad choice though for someone use to sub ohm tanks as coils are very available, ok flavour, smooth and the top to bottom leak resistant design!

Ya, it's ok but Vaporesso beats it every time. The Vaporesso iTank with 5ml of juice is a better buy for flavour!
Vaporesso Gen 80 S 3.JPG

Back