GeekVape Zeus X Mesh RTA 2ml/4.5ml (The Best Mesh RTA Yet)

Haven't seen it sold separately ,but try sir vape. They might help.
Nothing on their site but I’ll go beg and whine there on Monday and see what I can scrounge up :--P

gonna carrying on fiddling with this mesh one over the weekend though. It’s good but I feel like I could more out of it though.

Nothing on their site but I’ll go beg and whine there on Monday and see what I can scrounge up :--P

gonna carrying on fiddling with this mesh one over the weekend though. It’s good but I feel like I could more out of it though.
I vaped at a higher wattage.around ,55watts for a while.i got more flavour and a nice throat hit, but the wick didn't draw enough juice. ( Not on a Zeus) and started getting extra hot vapour. After two days I'm back to 35w.

Last edited:
I called at a higher wattage.around ,55watts for a while.i got more flavour and a nice throat hit, but the wick didn't draw enough juice. ( Not on a Zeus) and started getting extra hot vapour. After two days I'm back to 35w.
I’m hovering around 40-44w. It’s wicking like a champ though I must admit.

going to try pulling the wick sideways after feeding it through next time I rewick

so pulling the wick sideways after feeding it through the mesh is a game changer. Much much much better flavour 8--)

@fbb1964

This is fairly recent. About six or so months ago most delivered to SA and many for reasonable shipping or even free.

These days a small number ship for free and only a few ship for a reasonable amount.

You get many of these where an R 80 item will ship but for thousands of Rands.
Shipping: ZAR 2,151.60
to South Africa via DHL
Estimated Delivery: 9-22 days

Anyone know where I can get the Vandy Vape SS316L 200 Mesh in Cape town? Or recommend any decent mesh wire to use, other than the Geekvape ones

Anyone know where I can get the Vandy Vape SS316L 200 Mesh in Cape town? Or recommend any decent mesh wire to use, other than the Geekvape ones

I have been using the nexMESH extreme from Wotofo (A1 - 17x8.5mm) but you have to use a wire cutter and cut about 0.8mm off one side to fit in the clamps but then flavor is great and works 100%.

I have been using the nexMESH extreme from Wotofo (A1 - 17x8.5mm) but you have to use a wire cutter and cut about 0.8mm off one side to fit in the clamps but then flavor is great and works 100%.

Thanks will give them a try.

The Vapery in Pretoria had a while back. I bought a roll.

Try these guys https://www.ecotao.co.za/html/stainlesssteel.html ... I haven't used this company, however I have used their counterparts in JHB, and have been very impressed with their product, (in both in 304 and 316).

I've experimented with pretty much every mesh size from 50 through 500, to which I'd recommend 150 or 200 as a good start point.
Also ...
You will have to cut it to size, to which I suggest a Stanley knife and a good straightedge/ steel ruler, or a pair of good snips, (maybe even a pair of scissors? ... albeit that they may not cut anything much after cutting mesh :rolleyes:)

Found the flavor muted with the mesh. Threw the deck away. Using the X as a backup.

Found the flavor muted with the mesh. Threw the deck away. Using the X as a backup.

Wow! o_O ... I find the exact opposite with mesh ... It's a cooler vape, however a much richer one in my opinion

You could try using below 50 mesh, (as low as a 12 mesh, which would be closer to a coil wrt vape temperature ;)

Wow! o_O ... I find the exact opposite with mesh ... It's a cooler vape, however a much richer one in my opinion

You could try using below 50 mesh, (as low as a 12 mesh, which would be closer to a coil wrt vape temperature ;)

"threw the deck away"

"threw the deck away"

Where's the "Sad" button :-(

I guess life would be pretty mundane if we all had the same tastes / preferences / likes / etc. so I can't knock you on it, save to say that I would have loved that deck :rolleyes:

Where's the "Sad" button :-(

I guess life would be pretty mundane if we all had the same tastes / preferences / likes / etc. so I can't knock you on it, save to say that I would have loved that deck :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm a bit impulsive when I get irritated. Didn't think to give it to anyone. Anyway, the trouble I have to go through to ship something to someone, it's better if I store it or throw it away. Had a whole large box full of vape stuff to pif, but got stolen with my toolbox one night, so anyway.....that's that.

Those who are still using the Zeus, what cotton do you recommend? Ive tried the cotton balls from Dischem and for the first tank or so all I taste is cotton, had it wicked with CB prime and it collapsed within 2 days and gave me dry hits.

Those who are still using the Zeus, what cotton do you recommend? Ive tried the cotton balls from Dischem and for the first tank or so all I taste is cotton, had it wicked with CB prime and it collapsed within 2 days and gave me dry hits.
Actually getting the 6mm shoelace that Wotofo does for the Profile is a good option, you can use firebolt shoelace or equivalent but you need 4, either way that gives you the correct amount of cotton, it does need to be packed tight!

Actually getting the 6mm shoelace that Wotofo does for the Profile is a good option, you can use firebolt shoelace or equivalent but you need 4, either way that gives you the correct amount of cotton, it does need to be packed tight!

You the 2nd person to recommend the wotofo, will definitely give it a try. Thanks

Once you've primed it (the dischem cotton) pulse it at low wattage, like 15W and light it with a lighter. Blow it out after a second or 2. This should stop the cotton taste. Cotton bacon prime doesn't stand up in mesh. The only normal cotton I have found that does is Kendo Gold.

Back