Giveaway participation and notification thread

Hi @Shatter and @kittyjvr1 - both of you can enter - you can tag each other - me - @Vapessa - @Caramia - Thank You both for your interest and a set of entries could just win the prize - who knows - at this time there are 19 participants and 20 are required - so thank you again and let’s see what happens :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I usually tag new members- brings them into the fun 'n games, as there's so much to read on the forum, they might not have encountered competitions yet.

Please i dont find the comp tell me where and what i have to do?

Sent from my SM-A300F using Tapatalk

Ita been drawn the xomp is it flosed because i see 3winners on the first page @Max you are one of the winners congrats

Hi @Shatter and @kittyjvr1 - both of you can enter - you can tag each other - me - @Vapessa - @Caramia - Thank You both for your interest and a set of entries could just win the prize - who knows - at this time there are 19 participants and 20 are required - so thank you again and let’s see what happens :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thanks i think you arebonenof the winners go and check. Congrats to you and enjoy

Back