Giveaway participation and notification thread

Slm @Faheem 'Zyzz' Khan

Many comps, especially by the international vendors, usually ask participants to tag three people. If someone has put their name in this thread as willing to be tagged, then you may do so, even if you don't "know" them.

Being tagged doesn't mean that you must enter the comp, but it will bring the comp to your attention in case you missed the original post by the vendor, or missed the link posted in this thread.

So ... may I add your name to the list of peeps who are willing to be tagged?
Yes please I would love to be added. Thank you so much for your help

Thanks for joining @Faheem 'Zyzz' Khan!

images (21).jpg

Adephi
Al3x
aktorsyl
Amir
antonherbst
Anvil
Armed
Asad native Vaper
BATMAN
Befokski
Bulldog
Caramia
Carnival
Constantbester
Cor
craigb
daniel craig
DanTheMan
Dietz
DirtyD
Faheem 'Zyzz' Khan
Faiyaz Cheulkar
Franky3
GerritVisagie
Gonzilla
Hooked
Humbolt
JurgensSt
kev mac
kittyjvr1
Lokidwarf
MacGyver
Max
Muttaqeen
Nicholas Jones
Oliver.yopanda
Puff the Magic Dragon
Raindance
RainstormZA
Room Fogger
Ruwaid
RynoP
SAVaper
Shatter
Spyro LOCAL COMPS ONLY
Stosta
Supriyono
Tanja
Tashy
The Ice
TheV
Vapessa
Vaporator00
veecee

@Hooked
Just want to say thank you for always posting and sharing all the giveaways, it is really greatly appreciated. I do try sometimes, but I check and what do you know, you've already done it. :ANGEL:
You are just so Awesome, thanks for taking the time to do it. I'm sure everyone feels the same :LOVEYOUZ:

@Hooked
Just want to say thank you for always posting and sharing all the giveaways, it is really greatly appreciated. I do try sometimes, but I check and what do you know, you've already done it. :ANGEL:
You are just so Awesome, thanks for taking the time to do it. I'm sure everyone feels the same :LOVEYOUZ:

Ahhh thank you for your kind words @Vapessa! I just have a thing about comps, even if I'm not going to enter. But thanks for checking and please continue to do so, because sometimes I haven't been online and I could have missed one.

@Vapessa See ... I missed one but you're my back-up! @Bulldog has also posted one that I missed. Many eyes means no-one will miss out on a comp!!

images

Back