Giveaway: Win Carrys Green, An Environment Friendly Subohm Tank with Nice Flavor

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello folks, wanna try a GREEN tank? Well yeah, it's green, but not only literally. It features food grade silicone drip tip, coil sleeve and o-rings which is safe, healthy and environment friendly. This beautiful Green tank by Carrys is 24.5mm in diameter and 4ml in juice capacity, perfectly matching with most mods and ensuring your daily vape needs. Featuring convenient top filling system, plug-pull style coil replacement design and smoothly adjustable bottom airflow, it will provide you an easy and enjoyable vaping experience with nice flavor and vapor production. Moreover, it's only priced at $10, definitely an afforable atty on the market. No matter you are intrigued by the good looking or the price, this Green tank won't disappoint you. Now you have a chance to get it for free. Just enter this contest to WIN. 2 kits are ready for you.

Giveaway Rules:
1. Finish this vape quiz

PbAnCOq.jpg

2. How do you think about this Carrys Green Subohm Tank?

3. Tag 3 of your forum friends to enter.

4. Share the CARRYS Green tank on any of your social media pages.
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- Linkedin
- VK
- Pinterest
- Tumblr

Note:
1. This contest ends on November 7, 2017
2. We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org, the winner will get 2 sets of CARRYS Green tank.
3. Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
4. We require at least 20 participants.

-----------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Hey guys.

This contest has ended.
According to our giveaway rules, we will choose 1 winner at least getting 20 participants.
Now we get 11 participants. So we will choose 1 winner who will get our $10 gift card this time.
Hope you can understand.

Congratulations #26 @The_Icel!!!.

pLy9EcA.png

I will PM the gift card code to you later. Please have a check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in CARRYS Green tank, you can pick one from HG at US$8.87 by 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:
# 2 - I think the Carrys Green Sub Ohm tank is really cool - good to know that it is healthy and environmental friendly. I have the Carrys T4-R Baby Resin tank and I love it - great flavours.

Back