Giveaway: Win Eleaf iCare, the Tiniest and Easiest to Use All-in-one Vape Gear

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Good news!

Another opportunity to win this tiniest and easiest to use all-in-one vape gear on our site:
Win! Win! Win! 30 Eleaf iCare Starter Kits Giveaway! 30 Kits are waiting for you.

8aabbe92466e22d9aab855211e2589b2.gif

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, are you looking for a super tiny yet cute looking setup for stealth vaping? Have you ever imagined that, without pushing any buttons, just a draw to automatically fire up your device? Now you get one. Heaven Gifts are proud to introduce you the tiniest and easiest to use all-in-one device - Eleaf iCare.

Eleaf iCare is a compact and simple starter kit with an internal tank and airflow system. It is quite easy to use for the automatic On/Off feature that initiate when vaping. By using a higher strength e-liquid, the iCare perfectly recreated the sensation you are accustomed to. Also with intuitive three color LEDs, you can easily check the battery status by a simple glance at the color of the light. It's quite easy to disassemble for quick coil removal and easy refilling through its large fill port. No matter you are new to vaping or just wanna a super cost-effective backup device for traveling, this Eleaf iCare worth your attention.

Can't wait to try this little thing? No problem, Heaven Gifts prepare 2 kits to give away. We will pick 1 winner, who can get 2 iCare kits, which means the extra one can be the gift to your family or friends.

How to enter:
1. Share your impression on this Eleaf iCare.
2. What feature of the iCare you like most or dislike most?
3. If you design vape gear for newbies or ex-smokers, what kind of product it should be, for example, the color, appearance, battery & tank capacity, etc.

Note:
1. The contest ends on August 30, 2016
2. 1 winner will be selected via random.org.
3. At least 25 participants to join in.

Good luck & have fun!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your participation and supports.

So excited to choose the winner

Congratulations! #6 sideshowruki!

MAjZ9cl.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Eleaf iCare Starter Kit, you can pick one from HG at US$11.88 by using the 10% off coupon code “AHG10”.

If you are not so lucky in this contest, don’t be upset. Our another share contest is undergoing: HeavenGifts Share Contest: Multiple Coil Leads Possibilities with Digifavor Pharaoh Dripper?
Don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!

Last edited:
1. I've always loved Eleaf products, I currently vape on an Eleaf Ipower 80w, this Eleaf Icare looks like its built to the same epic standard as all other Eleaf products!
2. Ease of use, my wife also vapes, but as soon as a device gets too complicated, she bins it immediately, the icare looks perfect for her(and me ofcourse :p )
3. If you want to introduce a new product to new users, flavour production and product looks and colour would be an big deal

@Marius Combrink @MurderDoll @Frikkie6000

1. It looks like a great beginner kit for someone starting out in vaping or moving on from stick type vaporisers.
2. Ease of use which is important for a beginner as vaping can be daunting.
3. Definitely the looks, it looks very neat and clean, easy on the eye and won't look out of place at all.

@wiesbang @Zacdaniel

1. I love this design, this is the way we need to head to get more people off smoking, simple, straight forward and easy to use. Love it.
2. I have been begging for this at night before I go to bed. Autofire that wont burn your house down :D
3. White, white should always be there for the commercial crowd to be attentative. Keep it simple, cheap and easy to use :D

@Lukeness @Chronix @brotiform @kimbo @Rob Fisher @Maxxis @Craig @anton

1) I still use my istick 30w on a daily basis eleaf products are bullet proof
2) the simplicity of use and no fire button is an epic feature
3) A device that is simple to use, that hits hard and has lasting battery power. Colour is not much of an issue but variety is always nice

1. My first vape was an Eleaf Ijust 2, Eleaf makes good products. The iCare looks great and simple.

2. The auto fire and the size. Great for out and about.

3. Easy to use and a small form factor. Good battery life is also key

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. First impresion is it looks nice and small and compact.

2.i like the size so it can easily be carried. Especially being a man you can jusy put this device in your pocket on the go.

3. This is perfect device for beginners it should come in simple colours such is white,black and silver. I think for a person transfering from smoking to vaping battery should be able to last a whole day so it does noy inconvenience the transition into vaping. As for the tank i think it should come with 2 tank options 1 tank- mouth to lung
2nd tank direct lung
This way even current vapers who mostly prefer direct to lung have the option of buying this mod.

Thank you for this comp and good luck everyone

1. The look is quite appealing so is the size, Ijust 2 is what brought me into serious vaping

2. I like the battery status check by glance at the colour

3. Something with a really good battery life, that's a must

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only 4 days left.
Please grasp the last chance to join us.
This super tiny and portable kit is waiting for you.
So hurry up and good luck!;)

1. Love the size, good for stealth vaping
2. Love the size not sure about the mouth piece
3. I think ease of use especially changing of coils is most important for newbies:)

@Heaven Gifts I would like to win this for my Girlfriends birthday

1 - It looks great with a one of a kind brilliant new feature. Would love to vape it for a full verdict
2 - I love to look, its small and compact. I absolutely love that it has the auto on feature. I'm a bit concerned about the mouth piece, but i wont judge a book by its cover:roflmao:.
3 - Hmmm... selling a vape device for noobs? There are 2 different types of vapers: Cloud chasers and Flavor seekers. I would start there. Basic 5ml RTA with a TC mod.
@PSySpin @Kyle794 @daniel craig

1) love my istick. this is my go 2 vape
2) the size is perfect for stealth vaping
3) simplicity. dont need something that is difficult to use when starting out

1. Looks like a fairly decent kit especially for the price. I'm not a fan of drip tip, I think they should of designed it like the subtank mini or the merlin RTA.

2. I hate the drip tip. I like the price. It's a decent starter kit for someone new to vaping since they can use high nicotine juices to satisfy their nicotine cravings while have a tighter draw much like a cigarette.

3. Colors are subjective, there should be a variety of colors available like with the Joyetech Evic VTC range. The mod shouldn't be too big or heavy. It must also not be too wide, rather it should be easy to fit in the pocket. Battery life is also very important. If it's a LiPo battery than it shouldn't be less than 2000mah or it should take external 18650 battery. Tank capacity shouldn't be less than 4ml and must have an easy top fill system.

1. Looks like a simple, unintimidating device for a newbie.
2. I like the small form factor. Not too keen on the 'hospital colours' or the small battery capacity.
3. I'd design something like this, maybe a bit slimmer and sleeker. Would also be nice for it to come in a selection of metallic and pearlescent colours.

1 the device looks quite good and it seems to be a beautiful design.
2 I like that it will be easy to take along to work, to travel etc. It's looking like an excellent stealth vape candidate.
3 the battery should last an entire day and the refill mechanism should be simple. Further the coil should last for a decent time before needing replacement.

@ddk1979 @Heino13

1) its unique
2) its look.. It stands out from the rest.. All the colours
3)good looking, easy to use, small, long lasting battery

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

1. Looks like it would be nice to carry while on the move.
2. The top fill is great and a great cool device for a beginner or anyone really.
3. I think a device for beginners needs to be easy to use, small, and have a good battery life.

1. Looks decent
2. Easy to refill
3. A simple device

Back