Giveaway: Win IJOY Combo, A Versatile Modular Tank With 6 Different Deck Options

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Good news!

Another opportunity to win IJOY Comb on our site:
Win! Win! Win! 10 iJOY Combo RDTA Giveaway! 10 Sets are waiting for you.

d2f6579a5049ad128127d62c7549ecc5.jpg

Please don't hesitate to join us. Good luck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nowadays, versatility and innovation become an important part of vape products except for the basic performance. Bearing this concept in mind, recently IJOY came up with a unique tank that adopts modular design - Combo RDTA.

Aesthetically IJOY Combo keeps the same pleasing exterior as other previous atomizers from IJOY, but it is quite different. The IJOY Combo can be used with 6 different decks options! With different assembly, these decks would accommodate your building style adequately. The kit comes with 2 deck options and 1 pre made coil for sub ohm vaping. IJOY managed to come up with a very versatile RDTA that can be used as a RDA, a RTA and a Subohm tank. Following the idea started by Aspire for modular atomizers, IJOY Combo goes one step further and offers great value to vapers with this promising tank.

Would you like to get a chance to WIN one IJOY Combo? Then enter this giveaway now. We have 1 IJOY Combo RDTA Tank looking an owner!

Reply any of the below rules to enter:
1. Have you ever used any products from IJOY? How do you think about them?
2. What else do you expect IJOY to add to this Combo RDTA Tank kit?
3. Do you think modular atomizer will be a trend in the future? Why?

Note:
1. The contest ends on Oct. 17, 2016
2. At least 30 participants join in
3. We use random.org to select winner

No matter you are a builder or a pre-made coil lover, this prize is perfect for you. Don't miss this great chance to try it for free. And as always, don't forget to share this good giveaway with your friends. Good luck!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good news!

Another opportunity to win IJOY Comb on our site:
Win! Win! Win! 10 iJOY Combo RDTA Giveaway! 10 Sets are waiting for you.

d2f6579a5049ad128127d62c7549ecc5.jpg

Please don't hesitate to join us. Good luck!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

6wnxGFu.png

Congratulations! #3 Vape0206!

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in IJOY Combo RDTA, you can pick one from HG at US$38.61 by using the 10% off coupon code “AHG10”.

Besides, currently we have another contest undergoing, the prize is Geekvape Griffin 25 Plus Tank, I was told this is the best RTA tank so far! If you were interested, come and see the details of the contest here: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/contest-win-geekvape-griffin-25-plus.t29755/

Last edited:
1. Ive vaped on a limitless rdta and the flavour and vapour was just awesome.. Would love to get the combo rdta

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

Yes, I think they are fantastic. Great value for money and they have certainly earned their place in the market.

I would expect the RDA section to come standard with the kit as well as a way to allow it to be turned into a normal tank which takes standard coils and perhaps even one which has a RBA section. I feel that would be the perfect all-rounder tank.

I think so, it is cheaper and more versatile. You get one main thing which allows you to try the many different types of atomizers as well as try out different build decks.

Yes coz its a very futuristic design and very greatly thought of.

Yes I think we going to see a lot more of these coming out due to the many options it gives you!

@mAlice @Dragon

Firstly Thank you for the competion

Yes i have used Ijoy products before, with mixed results. The tornado being my least favourite and the Limitless Xl my Favourite.

Not Much as this seems to cover all the bases.

It will definitely Trend as it is a one size fits all Atty.

*1. Have you ever used any products feom IJOY? How do you think about them?*

1. Yes and i really love my tornado nano and the normal tornado believe me thats one of my best tanks those too.
@footpeg. @antichrisp @fransjvr74 @Bortiform
@physclown @boxerules

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

2.What else do you expect IJOY to add to this combo RDTA Thank kit?

Not much as it cover all the bases

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

While I haven't used anything from IJOY yet - I've heard great reviews about them.

I think it has everything - what else could you add?

Back