New lists. Still here, but different

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hi,

Decided I am not giving up on my supporters. But I also do not want to share a 4x4 cell with someone called 'Bubba'. So in that spirit, I am moving to selling DIY items. First list is the various DIY items that are available. Second list is various Ice Cream and Beverage flavours that can be purchased (not intended for vaping). For example, add some Café Latte to vanilla ice cream for a nice creamy coffee vibe, or add some Berry Menthol to water to make it taste a bit better. That being said, all the flavours listed may be purchased as one shots as well, along with a relevant combo of VG, PG and nicotine (all separate), which can be added as a DIY 'project' to make your own juice (please enquire directly for pricing). So, without further ado, here you go:

5 Son Pricelist 2.jpg

5Son juices.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

Decided I am not giving up on my supporters. But I also do not want to share a 4x4 cell with someone called 'Bubba'. So in that spirit, I am moving to selling DIY items. First list is the various DIY items that are available. Second list is various Ice Cream and Beverage flavours that can be purchased (not intended for vaping). For example, add some Café Latte to vanilla ice cream for a nice creamy coffee vibe, or add some Berry Menthol to water to make it taste a bit better. That being said, all the flavours listed may be purchased as one shots as well, along with a relevant combo of VG, PG and nicotine (all separate), which can be added as a DIY 'project' to make your own juice (please enquire directly for pricing). So, without further ado, here you go:

View attachment 274042

View attachment 274043
istockphoto-151922430-1024x1024.jpg
Sorry
download (2).png
Added to milk and ice cream makes a great milkshake too.

Back