Giveaway: Win IJOY Combo, A Versatile Modular Tank With 6 Different Deck Options

1. Have you ever used any products from IJOY? How do you think about them?

Currently using the IJOY limitless rdta and im loving it. Much better then the plus i would say

2. What else do you expect IJOY to add to this Combo RDTA Tank kit?

Extra glass and maybe much more screws

3. Do you think modular atomizer will be a trend in the future? Why?

Yes i do. People love gadgets. The more it does the more the want and need to buy it.

Its versatile simple

1. Have you ever used any products from IJOY? How do you think about them?

Yes. love it

2. What else do you expect IJOY to add to this Combo RDTA Tank kit?

maybe a build guide

3. Do you think modular atomizer will be a trend in the future? Why?

Yes it will just look at what it can do

Winner announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

6wnxGFu.png

Congratulations! #3 Vape0206!

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in IJOY Combo RDTA, you can pick one from HG at US$38.61 by using the 10% off coupon code “AHG10”.

Besides, currently we have another contest undergoing, the prize is Geekvape Griffin 25 Plus Tank, I was told this is the best RTA tank so far! If you were interested, come and see the details of the contest here: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/contest-win-geekvape-griffin-25-plus.t29755/

This is so awesome

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

Way to go @Vape0206 ! Quickly send them your deets and you should have it by the end of the week!!!!

Thanks everyone

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

Back