Giveaway: Win Innokin Vaping Gear Collection, New Year Gifts for Beginners & MTL Vapers

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
The 2018 new year bell will be rung soon. It’s time to choose a suitable set up to start a whole new vaping journey. Heaven Gifts is always so sweet to provide what you want. This time we bring you Innokin series – EZ.WATT, JEM/Goby and Ares RTA as prizes. As a pocketable device, Innokin EZ.WATT features three optimized wattage levels with low or high option and new Prism-S coil delivering pure flavor and throat hit, which is a good choice for MTL vapers. JEM/Goby is an excellent starter kit, providing a superior mouth-to-lung flavor with included 1.6 ohm coil. Ares RTA adopts convenient slide top filling design and a drop-in coil sky build deck for easy single coil building. Together with a liquid barrier to help prevent leaking and seepage, and a user adjustable airflow with numerous settings, it will bring an amazing vaping experience for MTL lovers. Simply join us, any of them may appear in your mail box a few days later. Good luck and happy new year!

1Ulv7aN.jpg

To enter:

1.Did you use any Innokin products before? What’s your impression on this brand?
2.Among these 3 products, which one do you prefer? Why?
3.What’s your new year resolution?
4.Tag 3 of your friends here.

Note:
1.We use random.org to select 3 winners on January 4, 2018. The first winner we choose will get Innokin EZ.WATT, the second one will get JEM/Goby, and the third one will get Ares RTA.
2.Every one can enter 4 times at most.
3.Number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
4.We require at least 40 participants
---------------------------------------------------------
Extra Winning Chance

Do you think 3 sets are not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win those wonderful Innokin vaping gear collections? Here you go.

Another whopping giveaway is in full swing on our site-- Win Innokin Vaping Gear Collection, New Year Gifts for Beginners & MTL Vapers! 12 sets are waiting for you!

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!
-----------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Hey guys.

This contest has ended.
According to our giveaway rules, we will choose 3 winners at least getting 40 participants.
Now we get 13 participants. So we will choose 1 winner this time.
Hope you can understand.

Congratulations #39 @Crockett!.

JMX0W1M.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format and tell us which prize do you want.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

Last edited:
#1 - No, I have not used an Innokin Product before.
My Impression of Innokin: Love the design of the Innokin products...looks like a very successful brand

#2 - Among the 3 products - I'd prefer the EZ.WATT - It has 3 x wattage levels - A good size with the Prism-S coil suitable for MTL vaping...Would be ssAwesomeo Awesome to win it...:inlove:

#1 Yes, I've used Innokin before and I like the brand very much. I've had problems with some of my other devices, but I never had problems with Innokin.

Back