Giveaway: Win Vapefly Core RTA, Circuit pattern design, Q airflow system

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Want to add another atomizer to your collection? The Vapefly Core RTA is a master piece RTA crafted by German 103 Team and Vapefly. This rebuildable tank supports both single coil and dual coil built. Don’t forget the Q airflow system with large air slots with will bring you optimal flavor and massive clouds.

VhoCBb9.jpg

To enter:

Tell us in the comment the atomizer you’re using at the moment and why you like it to be automatically entered to win.

Example:
I am currently using the Easy One EDA since it is easy to use and doesn’t require coil building. It makes coil replacing much easier.

Note:
1. We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on August 20, 2018.
2. Each person can post 3 times at most.
3. We require at least 20 participants.

------------------------------------Surprise----------------------------------

Winner also gets the Vapefly Girebolt Organic Cotton, 100% organic Japanese Cotton*1.
yfxVqxY.jpg

Vapefly Firebolt Organic Cotton is well made wick material for coil building. It has been arranged well in advance to make the building process easier. It is super absorbent and delivers superior flavor and a smooth throat hit. Enjoy a better building experience with Vapefly Firebolt Organic Cotton now!
------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Hey guys.

This contest has ended.
According to our giveaway rules, we will choose 1 winner at least getting 20 participants.
Now we get 10 participants. So we will choose 1 winner to get the US$20 gift card this time.
Hope you can understand.

Congratulations #16 @Franky3 !!!.
VRfQ2rx.png

I will PM the gift card code to you later. Please have a check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Vapefly Core RTA, you can pick one from HG at US$30.68 by using the 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:
# post 1

At the moment I am using the Drop RDA. It's super easy to build on, smooth airflow, easy to drip with decent flavor. And it looks damn good on my mod.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

I am currently using an OBS Engine v1 and flavor is great especially if you build a single coil that runs between the velocity posts. Easy to fill juice and easy to wick. Best of all, no dry hits even when building dual coils!

Currently using OBS Engine V2, difficult to build but great flavour that makes it worth it!

Also using Wotofo Bravo RTA, super easy to build and wick really no way to screw this one up.

Finally using a Recurve RDA, easy squonk easy build and easy wick with amazing flavour!

Post #1
Currently using the Augvape Intake Single Coil RTA. Three reasons: Single Coil, LEAK PROOF and Epic Flavor!!!

Post #1

I'm using a Riscle Pirate King RDA at the moment. Great flavour and easy to wick for a first-time RDA owner, along with the bonus of having a deep juice well.

Post 1

I'm currently using the Apocalypse gen2 RDA.
I enjoy using it because it gives excellent flavour from my tobacco juices.
I'm able to restrict the airflow so I get a nice warm vape at 90W

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the Griffin 25 RTA. It just works.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

# post 2

If I don't have my trusty Drop RDA on then I'm rocking the Ammit dual 25 RTA. It's a beast of a tank compared to my dripper. I like it for its eazy building and wicking and the flavor is good too. But most of all I like it just becuase it looks so damn great.

Winner Announcement

Hey guys.

This contest has ended.
According to our giveaway rules, we will choose 1 winner at least getting 20 participants.
Now we get 10 participants. So we will choose 1 winner to get the US$20 gift card this time.
Hope you can understand.

Congratulations #16 @Franky3 !!!.
VRfQ2rx.png

I will PM the gift card code to you later. Please have a check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Vapefly Core RTA, you can pick one from HG at US$30.68 by using the 15% off code “AHG15”.

Wow. Thank you very much. I can't believe it. It is kind of sad that we only got 10 participants but thank you heavens gift for still giving a prize. I really appreciate it a lot. I hope the next competition will be and do better.

Congratulations @Franky3 !! Enjoy bud, your on a roll!!
:campeon::borra2::campeon:

Back