Not open for further replies.

PeterHarris

- = NINJA = -
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
his&hers glock.jpg hi all this might be a long shot

I bought these pistols, but i have not applied for licensing yet.
I have shot these pistols, they each have done about 150 rounds, so they are not even run in yet.

seeing as they are still in dealer stock, there is no transfer fees, the only extra fees is 6 months storage fees you need to pay to the dealer, which is R100pm, so R600.
the pistols are at Dave Sheer JHB.

Price:
Glock 19 Gen 4 - R8000
Glock 17 Gen 4 - R8000

View attachment 26857 hi all this might be a long shot

I have shot these pistols, they each have done about 150 rounds, so they are not even run in yet.

seeing as they are still in dealer stock, there is no transfer fees, the only extra fees is 6 months storage fees you need to pay to the dealer, which is R100pm, so R600.

Price:
Glock 19 Gen 4 - R8000
Glock 17 Gen 4 - R8000
I sooo need to upgrade mine. If I had the cash I would be on this like white on rice!

GLWS bud.

View attachment 26857 hi all this might be a long shot

Price:
Glock 19 Gen 4 - R8000
Glock 17 Gen 4 - R8000

If i may, why don't you get licensed?

Are these the ones at Huntex that was on special last month ?

...man if only I had the cash , VERY good deal this ....

If I had the cash they would have been sold by now. I had a look at the 43 and 42 yesterday, they would all make for a great collection.:rock: Hope you get sorted quick. Real nice knowing there are other firearm enthusiasts on here other than just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back