Go Back And Taste Again !

MarkK

Custom Mod Builder
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
I just got irritated with the flavours i have been vaping... everything is starting to seems so similar in profile to me.

So i decided to go dig through my DIY juice box and found a bottle of creme soda i mixed up that has now steeped and changed to a darker brown :D

This stuff is amazing me, but i HATED it when i mixed it...

Dont toss anything, you have to see how they will change over time ;)

I just got irritated with the flavours i have been vaping... everything is starting to seems so similar in profile to me.

So i decided to go dig through my DIY juice box and found a bottle of creme soda i mixed up that has now steeped and changed to a darker brown :D

This stuff is amazing me, but i HATED it when i mixed it...

Dont toss anything, you have to see how they will change over time ;)

Sharing is caring :D I would love a good cream soda vape!
I think you should supply a free 30ml with every purchase of a Marks Mod :rock:

haha thats and idea ;D but one thing at a time lol
@Oupa will be providing a creme soda vape as soon as he gets the recipe locked down, it seems difficult to get it just just right with this flavouring

I made an awesome vape with Vapour Mountain Menthol Ice and the Cream Soda concentrate!

I had a orange/chocolate juice the other day, that tastes exactly, and I mean exactly like Seville marmalade. The smell and taste is perfect. Love it.

I had a orange/chocolate juice the other day, that tastes exactly, and I mean exactly like Seville marmalade. The smell and taste is perfect. Love it.

Who makes it Alex?

Now that sounds like my cuppa tea :)

No need to bribe me. I can make a few bottles but I just don' have nicotine. Going to get at the vape meet though.

Back