Good Toffee/ Caramel Flavoured Juice.. Any Suggestions

Chezzig

Vaporess
LV

Awards
Hi Guys,

I currently vape the Vapeking Caramel Toffee Juice which I love but want to find others to try.
Do any of you have any suggestions on guys that make a good Toffee or caramel/ Toffee Juice?

Hi Guys,

I currently vape the Vapeking Caramel Toffee Juice which I love but want to find others to try.
Do any of you have any suggestions on guys that make a good Toffee or caramel/ Toffee Juice?
Off the top of my head I would suggest Vapour Mountain - VM4, ask for an extra helping of caramel :)

Jack the Ripper by VooDoo juice from vape club , has the exact same caramel taste but with a hint of apple pie/ cinnamon......its fantastic

Hi Guys,

ELP Special Reserve, from Vape Cartel (Currently out of stock)

Website Blurp: This liquid has been hand crafted once again and steeped for 8 weeks before release. Creamy custard notes fill your mouth on the inhale and a rich blend of caramels, nuts and vanilla on the exhale. The final note is an undertone of light tobacco.

ELP Special Reserve, from Vape Cartel (Currently out of stock)

Website Blurp: This liquid has been hand crafted once again and steeped for 8 weeks before release. Creamy custard notes fill your mouth on the inhale and a rich blend of caramels, nuts and vanilla on the exhale. The final note is an undertone of light tobacco.

The juice is called Gollums Apple

Give Centurion Vapes - Butterscotch Brûlée a try. Very good juice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off the top of my head I would suggest Vapour Mountain - VM4, ask for an extra helping of caramel :)
I want to say a huge thank-you @BumbleBee for recommending this.. I did order it and subsequently ordered 4 more bottles lol.. This is definitely my absolute favourite juice :) MMmmm and maybe XXX .

Thanks again @BumbleBee

I don't know if you do DIY, but I enjoy English Toffee flavor alone in 100% VG base for a quiet time mild vape. If I want a little something extra in it I add some sweet milk (dulce de leche). Percentages of both can easily be adjusted to personal taste.

I don't know if you do DIY, but I enjoy English Toffee flavor alone in 100% VG base for a quiet time mild vape. If I want a little something extra in it I add some sweet milk (dulce de leche). Percentages of both can easily be adjusted to personal taste.
I'd love to DIY @Spydro but to be honest I have no idea where to begin I'm a lazy vapor it does sound delicious though !!

I have both. Will play around a bit. I nailed the Chai BTW. TFA Chai with some extracts a mate made and purified. Spicy and warm. Flashback central.

I'd love to DIY @Spydro but to be honest I have no idea where to begin I'm a lazy vapor it does sound delicious though !!
Don't be intimidated!! Start with some clones, you will know what you want to change. Then play around! Get an e-liquid calculator app and use it to calculate 5ml tester mixes. Imagine making the best juice you ever had for 13 bucks at 30ml. This is a reality, friend of mine mixed up a killer juice that cost this little to make... nobody knows your tastes better than yourself.

Best way to begin IMO is to learn each flavor alone first before you start trying to mix complex recipes. Keep in mind that taste is speculative, so what someone else likes may not work for you. A hard lesson learned when something like 300 bottles of premades, many of them hyped, were tossed out.

I have both. Will play around a bit. I nailed the Chai BTW. TFA Chai with some extracts a mate made and purified. Spicy and warm. Flashback central.

I mostly base my Spicy Chai's with extract from Nude Nicotine now days, and add my own extracts to it. I like it best spicy and hot.

Back