Goon LP 24

A local vaping shop, (Not Sir Vape) told me he was bringing in the clone. His other clones are really nice. I will definitely get the clone LP 24 and If I like it, I will buy the original.

My 2 Goons 24mm are originals. My 2 Goon clone 22mm are really great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have 3 Goon 24's now. Going for maximum 528 frequency. Getting the LP, month end. Just to see if it works nice. The clamps now look interesting. I want the LP notch under my belt. The dealer has got stock of the, yes, you read it, "Clones".

Should since the normal Goon caps fit. :)
It is a very minute looser fit but won't fall off when mod is turned upside down.
Great thanks for the feedback @KZOR do you know if the ultem will also fit the standard/colour caps? Or is the bore on the LP different to the Standard goon?

LP, Goon 24, and Goon 22 Tips are all interchangeable, the bore is the same.
@boxerulez When I got home I was playing around with the caps and looks like the Goon24 caps fit the LP deck. I couldn't fit the AFC though with the current build I have in there at the moment, but it should fit with smaller coils or simple round wire builds. The base of the AFC touches the coils. Otherwise you could rock a chuff / slam cap but your airflow would always be fully open.

Ordered a Goon LP from Sir Vape this weekend as it's priced very decently with their April Fools Special...

Any pointers for someone who has never built on such a deck before?

Ordered a Goon LP from Sir Vape this weekend as it's priced very decently with their April Fools Special...

Likewise, I also grabbed one. The rule of thumb is 2.5mm id coils or bust.

PS waiting for my vapemail now.

Don't try and fully tighten each screw before the next one, on each block sort of half tighten one then the other, untill they both in, else the plate tends towards going skew.

Thanks guys, will follow those guidelines

I just received mine:

5d5301e1296086d85eecb265c2fce094.jpg

e9c8cd0ee06042a57af891affc9b2bd9.jpg

I tried the o-rings and they're extremely tight when dry. I applied some e juice to them as lubrication, and now I see why most reviewers rate the o-rings as loose.

Will post my first attempt at a build later - going to put in some Flapton Ni80 wire

mine just arrived!!! fookk yeahhhh

Threw together a bit of rushed build (bottom coil isn't the greatest):

2991e48697bd6ece1604cc922cecee9a.jpg

aa04264da58d6db1b801806a4b4b19df.jpg

Initial thoughts/ Observations:

- the deck isn't as bad as people say it is, though in all honestly I don't have experience on many other deck types

- hate that it spits like crazy if you drip through the chuff cap, also the juice depth is tiny and makes it relatively easy to over drip

- the top cap heats up like a mofo!!! It's difficult to vape without your lips touching it, so I'm just using the ultem cap

- really like the flavour on it, and the smoothness of the draw is fantastic with any airflow you choose, though I like using it fully open

- once you apply juice to the o-rings, the caps become super slippery

Overall, at that price, it's a good dripper, I'm happy with my purchase and just makes me eager to get an OG Goon next.

- the deck isn't as bad as people say it is, though in all honestly I don't have experience on many other deck types

- hate that it spits like crazy if you drip through the chuff cap, also the juice depth is tiny and makes it relatively easy to over drip

- the top cap heats up like a mofo!!! It's difficult to vape without your lips touching it, so I'm just using the ultem cap

- really like the flavour on it, and the smoothness of the draw is fantastic with any airflow you choose, though I like using it fully open

Overall, at that price, it's a good dripper, I'm happy with my purchase and just makes me eager to get an OG Goon next.

f5f1e3926990e6069023e782765b80db.jpg

Cannot agree more... my next mission is the original Goon24 in black to match my hotcig... and some damask plates for the hotcig at the same time.... just selling some stuff to make it happen.

Its gonna be murder on the hotcig. Black on black on black.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

I'm using dual 3mm coils in my Goon LP for great flavor with the DIY used in it.

GoonLP1s.jpg

Push your coils down some more, and you will eliminate the spit back you getting, just obviously make sure that the coil doesn't touch the posts/blocks.

Push your coils down some more, and you will eliminate the spit back you getting, just obviously make sure that the coil doesn't touch the posts/blocks.

Tried this and works great! Thanks for the heads up mate

My current verdict on the LP is that it's more sensitive than a vegan at a butchery

I did however purchase an OG Goon 24 yesterday, and messing around with the caps and build decks, found that the 24 cap fits perfectly on the LP deck.

This lead me to considering using the LP deck and the 24 cap, much like a CSMNT setup. I'll experiment this weekend and report my findings, but I'm super stoked and hope it works .

Back