Goon LP 24

Rude Rudi

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
I see Sir Vape will have this available next week!

Some reviews are rather scathing to say the least... A HUGE gripe seems to be the shallow juice well, poor airflow (top vs bottom), etc.

Any views?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see Sir Vape will have this available next week!

Some reviews are rather scathing to say the least... A HUGE gripe seems to be the shallow juice well, poor airflow (top vs bottom), etc.

Any views?

From what ive heard too from a vape store is that the Goon LP 24 is one to give a miss.

Too curious myself. Definitely one I want to go have a vape off, they make quality gear so I will not knock it till I have tried it...

I have some experience with the LP... It's a pain to build on, aligning the coil to the airflow is easier said than done, juice well is rather shallow... and the whole posts/screws is just overwhelming to say the least... there's just too much going on in there!!

All that being said... once its up and running its a pretty decent vape and the build quality is good... But all the hassle of the build made me give it up without a second thought

This one never grabbed me either. Watched a lot of reviews. Juice well too shallow and a lot of tweaking to get the coils built correctly. Nah! Not for me.

This one never grabbed me either. Watched a lot of reviews. Juice well too shallow and a lot of tweaking to get the coils built correctly. Nah! Not for me.

Agree bud.
There are so many other Great RDA to choose from i dont see any point in jumping and throwing a party.

I have some experience with the LP... It's a pain to build on, aligning the coil to the airflow is easier said than done, juice well is rather shallow... and the whole posts/screws is just overwhelming to say the least... there's just too much going on in there!!

All that being said... once its up and running its a pretty decent vape and the build quality is good... But all the hassle of the build made me give it up without a second thought

thats not good

Pretty happy with mine, but as some have mentioned it's a little finicky to build, mainly due to the tiny screws.
Plus side is it has great flavour (on par with it's big brother) and looks really nice ;-)

Must say, Im loving mine, better than the Goon 24 though? Noways! Goon 22 still trumps all IMO. Biggest con for me with the LP is that without using the Ultem cap, the metal cap just gets waaaay to hot. Insanely hot actually. WRT the build deck, for me, its actually not as bad as it looks once you've built in there a few times. Also in my experience, the ultem wide bore and black wide bore drip tips are interchangable between the LP and the 22, I'm also rocking the squonk510 in the 22.

Must say, Im loving mine, better than the Goon 24 though? Noways! Goon 22 still trumps all IMO. Biggest con for me with the LP is that without using the Ultem cap, the metal cap just gets waaaay to hot. Insanely hot actually. WRT the build deck, for me, its actually not as bad as it looks once you've built in there a few times. Also in my experience, the ultem wide bore and black wide bore drip tips are interchangable between the LP and the 22, I'm also rocking the squonk510 in the 22.

where did you get a squonk pin for the 22

where did you get a squonk pin for the 22

I'm using the Squonk pin that came with the LP in the 22, the original 510 pin on my 22 kicked the bucket so my positive post would fall out. The squonk pin screws in tight and is keeping everything together again as it should.

Anyone wanna sell me there squonk pin please ?

I agree the goon is still the rda to beat but the LP is more of a flavor chaser and simple builds work great in the LP.

The LP is without a doubt a great flavour RDA

I generally cant stand the low profile or shorty style RDAs. I hate the Hadaly, Narda, LowPro, Royal Hunter mini etc and I was really weary of the LP unit Anthony let me try his. Mind blown.

I doesn't have any of the issues with gurgling etc that the others I tried have. I see some people complain about the shallow juice well. I drip straight through the top using 1ml of liquid at a time and its perfect.

Build deck takes a little bit of fiddling to get used to but it is a hell of a lot nice than what we all started with back in the days of the 3 post style decks. I actually find this easier to build than any of my DotMod RDAs

The Ultem cap looks awesome, the widebore ultem tip is compatible with the 24mm Goon so I can use my other wide bore tips. Comes with a BF pin so my Leprechaun finally has a proper RDA on it.

Really happy with this.

I'm using the Squonk pin that came with the LP in the 22, the original 510 pin on my 22 kicked the bucket so my positive post would fall out. The squonk pin screws in tight and is keeping everything together again as it should.

That is wonderful news. I'm in dire need of a silver G22. Time to start hunting.

Back