Got my first mod

Caveman

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Got my first mod today. IStick 100W TC. Was going to wait until payday but I just couldn't wait anymore. Super Stoked. Ordered from http://atomize.co.za/ yesterday and I must say what a pleasant experience, thanks @ATOMIZE.CO.ZA . I emailed them with some questions and they got back to me within 10 minutes, the service was great.

Attachments

• IMAG0010.jpg
    IMAG0010.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 36
  • IMAG0011.jpg
    IMAG0011.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMAG0012.jpg
    IMAG0012.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Congrats @Caveman
Enjoy

Tell us what your first juice was you vaped on it?

Got my first mod today. IStick 100W TC. Was going to wait until payday but I just couldn't wait anymore. Super Stoked. Ordered from http://atomize.co.za/ yesterday and I must say what a pleasant experience, thanks @ATOMIZE.CO.ZA . I emailed them with some questions and they got back to me within 10 minutes, the service was great.
That's a really slick looking setup! Way to go @Caveman !

awesome setup dude, you are nicely future proof man - howz that moonlight? For me it is freaking amazing, was my ADV for quite a while. Happy days :)

awesome setup dude, you are nicely future proof man - howz that moonlight? For me it is freaking amazing, was my ADV for quite a while. Happy days :)

I'm really enjoying the moonlight, finding it a little bit too pineapply for my taste though. But I have it as part of my nightly sweet vape lol.. I want to try the Peanut Butter from Orion next. Sounds amazing

I'm really enjoying the moonlight, finding it a little bit too pineapply for my taste though. But I have it as part of my nightly sweet vape lol.. I want to try the Peanut Butter from Orion next. Sounds amazing
awesome man, yep i'm over pineapple vapes now - I'm properly on my DIY that I call Serial Dreams - it's a bowl of milk and cereal topped with red cherries - It's freaking amazing.

awesome man, yep i'm over pineapple vapes now - I'm properly on my DIY that I call Serial Dreams - it's a bowl of milk and cereal topped with red cherries - It's freaking amazing.

I've been vaping my DIY Strawberries and Cream for a few days now. Not amazing but it is very good. About to order my next batch of concentrates for my next bunch of recipes. That Serial Dreams sounds amazing for sure, I find myself a very big fan of sweet and dessert flavors, I don't like tobacco much at all, which is what I thought I would go for initially. Maybe I can pry that recipe from you :p

Back