Got my first Smok TFV4 ...

CloudmanJHB

Dedicated Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Thanks to @BeardedVaper93 I finally got my hands on the TFV4 and all I can say is wow...

This tank is incredible, I have tried both the build deck and then got my hands on the quad coils which I stuck in this morning, the clouds and flavour are great the only downside is the battery and juice is going at a ridiculous rate but thats expected on quad coils at high wattage.

Haven't had a single issue with leakage and filling via the top which is awesome seeing I was using the Subtank prior to this one.

Definitely rate this one very highly apart from the battery and juice drain :eek:

Thanks to @BeardedVaper93 I finally got my hands on the TFV4 and all I can say is wow...

This tank is incredible, I have tried both the build deck and then got my hands on the quad coils which I stuck in this morning, the clouds and flavour are great the only downside is the battery and juice is going at a ridiculous rate but thats expected on quad coils at high wattage.

Haven't had a single issue with leakage and filling via the top which is awesome seeing I was using the Subtank prior to this one.

Definitely rate this one very highly apart from the battery and juice drain :eek:

Yeah, the airflow on the beast is insane - massive flavourful clouds...

I find that a single coil in the rba, tames the thirst - duel builds however are still thiiiirsty (but nothing on the quad/tri premade coils)... Its a tank I use as a treat, but try avoid as a daily!

Yeah, the airflow on the beast is insane - massive flavourful clouds...

I find that a single coil in the rba, tames the thirst - duel builds however are still thiiiirsty (but nothing on the quad/tri premade coils)... Its a tank I use as a treat, but try avoid as a daily!
Most definitely , unless you have bottles and bottles of juice this one is a weekend vape !

Maybe I should retry this tank with a rebuild or something other than the tri-coil. Compared to the other tanks I'm testing this one doesn't fair very well. :confused:

Maybe I should retry this tank with a rebuild or something other than the tri-coil. Compared to the other tanks I'm testing this one doesn't fair very well. :confused:

Not a fan myself.
I have found a single clapton build at around 0.7 ohms makes for a very nice vape in this tank.
Not as thirsty. still power hungry easily taking 45W+ on this build.

I certainly preferred the quad coil (duel parallel actually) to the tricoil...

However, for the price of the "quads" or "tris", I got the same performance from a duel 24 gauge 5 wrap kanthal build (at around .24ohms)

My single coil RBA base leaked profusely if filled above the chimney an that's put me off getting the dual RBA base.

Filling the tank up 50% was just ludicrous as it would get empty half way to my destination and then I would have to swap tanks or just sit annoyed in traffic.

The Flavour was okish but clouds are amazing on this tank

My single coil RBA base leaked profusely if filled above the chimney an that's put me off getting the dual RBA base.

Filling the tank up 50% was just ludicrous as it would get empty half way to my destination and then I would have to swap tanks or just sit annoyed in traffic.

The Flavour was okish but clouds are amazing on this tank
Its all about the wicks, all about the wicks LOL

Ive used the single rba for a while- no leaks; now have the dual rba, also no leaks- and thats filling it to the top.

Greatest of pleasures bud.

I'm glad you are enjoying the Tank. it is a great one and has amazing cloud potential.

enjoy

Greatest of pleasures bud.

I'm glad you are enjoying the Tank. it is a great one and has amazing cloud potential.

enjoy

Clouds are incredible , tank 3 of juice for the day. It's insane

Getting my tfv4 mini soon

I no its an oldish tank now but im very excited lol

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk

Back