Got the G Force to Drag Race in the Blackforest

Shibz

Ace of Wicking
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
G Force, Drag Race and Blackforest by NOS E Liquids is a Malaysian manufactured juice. G Force is a mixed grape and Blackcurrant flavour, Drag Race is a is a lychee flavour and Blackforest is a Blackcurrant with a mixture of mixed fruits. All 3 also features an added cool kick to really get your taste buds racing

50/50 pg/vg ratio availible in 3mg.

60mlz @R250

Courier Nationwide IMG_20171017_195022.jpg

G Force, Drag Race and Blackforest by NOS E Liquids is a Malaysian manufactured juice. G Force is a mixed grape and Blackcurrant flavour, Drag Race is a is a lychee flavour and Blackforest is a Blackcurrant with a mixture of mixed fruits. All 3 also features an added cool kick to really get your taste buds racing

60mlz @R250

Courier Nationwide View attachment 110709
@Amir you will need this for our race

60mlz @R250

Courier Nationwide View attachment 110709

That is such a great picture @Shibz
Also tagging @Mida Khan

@Amir you will need this for our race

Sounds like something to try... not for the race I ain’t sweating that. I got that covered. I meant try for the tastebuds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like something to try... not for the race I ain’t sweating that. I got that covered. I meant try for the tastebuds

Lokl got me worried for a second there bro but nice come back. Come through you wont regret it and can take me for a spin in your beast:D

Lokl got me worried for a second there bro but nice come back. Come through you wont regret it and can take me for a spin in your beast:D

You, sir, can have the keys to the beast if you so desire

Back