Group Buy - DNA75/250/75c/250C Replacement Screens

Ok. I reckon the group buy is on for 27th January. (Hopefully, after everyone's paydays.)
@einad5 this good for you?

I've changed the title of the thread accordingly. [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] This thread might need to move?

So, since Scott's Shipping's fees seem very acceptable, they can do all the heavy lifting, and I'll volunteer to distribute locally once I receive it. The Courier Guy runs a locker-courier service called Pudo. For a 60cmx17 cmx8 cm parcel locker-to-door or locker-to-locker, pudo charges only R50! Once I receive all the screens, I'll pudo to whoever are doing local distribution for their areas.

So, all interested parties please comment and register your interest?

well depending on cost. i have a store and repair centre, maybe if i get in touch i can get a wholesale account

Since all Evolv replacement screens are 12USD and of similar weight and size, we can order whichever screens we need!!!

.....I guess everyone either gave up fixing their dna devices, or there is some source I don't know about......

do they have the old dna 250 boards? if yes, price?
i might consider a jump-in for a few screens if they have the board and price is decent.

Also need a 75c screen or two as backups... but can only join month end... subject to my Grus conversion that is going a bit slow this week, i might need more... :rofl:

do they have the old dna 250 boards? if yes, price?
i might consider a jump-in for a few screens if they have the board and price is decent.

See https://www.evolvapor.com/products/dna250

So, 80usd + your share of shipping + vat + your share of Scott's shipping's fees (very minor) + any or any share of local shipping to you if you don't live in Durban

:facepalm:.....it's like we live in Tristan Da Cunha

Hi there.

Has the group buy been completed yet?
If not I’ll be interested in the 250c screen

Argh!
Am I too late? Billet Box screen is dead.

Will update by tomorrow with confirmed participants, new cost calculations as well as further operational details.....:D

Current list of group buy participants:

Myself - 1 x DNA250C/75C screen - Durban
@DarthBranMuffin - 1 x DNA250C/75C screens - Durban
@AZAM-ZN - 2 x DNA250C/75C screens - Durban
@GrantSchnepel - 1 x DNA250C/75C screen - Gauteng
@DavyH - 2 x DNA200 screens - Gauteng

Please confirm or correct my above order list, then we can work out exact costs.

The payments will have to take places in two waves:
The first wave is for the fixed costs i.e. the screens. We should try to send these payments off to me tomorrow so that I'll definately have them to place the order on the 26th.

The second wave of payments is for the shared costs i.e. everything else and this must be sent to me once our package clears customs.
I hope everyone finds sharing the costs per screen rather than per person a fair way to proceed?

This does mean I will be fronting the ups shipping fee to be paid to Evolv, which I don't mind doing. (Fingers crossed ups is as good with customs as dhl.)

Once the orderlist is confirmed, we can get going!

Last edited:
hi Tony

thank you for your efforts thus far ...
If I may ask, can you elaborate on the “sharing the costs per screen rather than per person” .
Does this mean that the share of shipping cost for a person ordering 2 screens will be twice that as a person ordering 1?

Current list of group buy participants:

Myself - 1 x DNA250C/75C screen - Durban
@DarthBranMuffin - 2 x DNA250C/75C screens - Durban
@AZAM-ZN - 2 x DNA250C/75C screens - Durban
@GrantSchnepel - 1 x DNA250C/75C screen - Gauteng
@DavyH - 2 x DNA200 screens - Gauteng

Please confirm or correct my above order list, then we can work out exact costs.

The payments will have to take places in two waves:
The first wave is for the fixed costs i.e. the screens. We should try to send these payments off to me tomorrow so that I'll definately have them to place the order on the 26th.

The second wave of payments is for the shared costs i.e. everything else and this must be sent to me once our package clears customs.
I hope everyone finds sharing the costs per screen rather than per person a fair way to proceed?

This does mean I will be fronting the ups shipping fee to be paid to Evolv, which I don't mind doing. (Fingers crossed ups is as good with customs as dhl.)

Once the orderlist is confirmed, we can get going!

hi Tony

thank you for your efforts thus far ...
If I may ask, can you elaborate on the “sharing the costs per screen rather than per person” .
Does this mean that the share of shipping cost for a person ordering 2 screens will be twice that as a person ordering 1?

Yes, but it doesn't need to be that way. The UPS part of the shipping is going to be fixed at +/-$47 usd regardless of how many screens we order. So, if all would prefer to share this part per person, then we can do so.

If there definately won't be any last second backing out, I'd prefer if everyone paid their share of the ups shipping together with their screens in the first wave.

Back