GROUP BUY NAUTILUS RBA V2

Comfort Vape

Favour flavour
LV

Awards
Hi all fellow Vapers. I am planning on doing a group buy at the request of @Tiaan PTA for the Aspire Nautilus (and mini) RBA. It also works with the Kabuki tank. You can do vertical and horizontal builds with it.

I will close the buy as soon as we have 10 orders.

Please list your name in this thread if you want to participate in this group buy.

The estimated cost is R140 per unit ($8.9) per unit depending on exchange rate, calculated as follows :

Unit cost including DHL shipping $7.80 excluding custom duties. Custom duties estimated at $1.10 = $8.90.
NB : Please note this includes shipping for delivery to Pretoria and if shipping to other areas will be needed it will be extra.
NautilusRBA.jpg NautilusRBA_1.jpg NautilusRBA_2.jpg

Last edited:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/152127261989#shpCntId
Main Features:
Brand: VVTF
Material: stainless steel, fluoro & silicone rubber, pa66.
Compatibility: kabuki tank, aspire nautilus 5ml & nautilus mini 2ml. (Do not fit plato and triton mini.)
Works with either horizontal or vertical coils, more diy funs.
Unique design, bigger juice wells, pure taste no dry hits.
Easier way to grab and fix the wire.
Customized screws and gaskets, we hate clones.

NOTE:
1. Right now, besides the kabuki tank, nautilus 5ml and nautilus mini 2ml, we are not sure if this RBA also fits other tanks, any feedbacks and questions, please share on VVTF Facebook.
2. Due to the deep base design of 5ml Nautilus, you cannot wick this RBA on 5ml Nautilus Base directly, please wick it well on Nautilus Mini 2ml Base or on a Deck Holder first, then install on 5ml Nautilus.
3. This is DIY product for experienced user, if you don't know DIY, please don't order.

Each Unit/Kit Includes:
1 * Full RBA DECK (No Pre-installed COIL)
1 * Replacement COILS (around 1.0oh after installed)
1 * D2.0mm Flathead Mini Screwdriver
1 * D2.0mm Slotted Mini Screwdriver
2 * Extra Screws
2 * Extra Silicone O-ring

Last edited:
Thanks guys ;)

I see they're working on a RBA base for the Triton/iJust2, now that looks like a good one, I'd be all over this if it was available now.

Thanks guys ;)

I see they're working on a RBA base for the Triton/iJust2, now that looks like a good one, I'd be all over this if it was available now.
Doesn't the melo RBA work in the Ijust?

Doesn't the melo RBA work in the Ijust?
I haven't tried it but @Andre seems to like it, I've tried the Triton RBA and that just sucks. Rebuilding the stock coils with SS Notch coils is working well for me so far.

So I'm onboard. It is really not a bad price if you look at the price of standard coils, and this gives you the option of a sub ohm Nautilus.

Thanks guys I ordered and made payment today (R1257.03) including delivery for 10 units, thus R125.70 (excluding custom duty/Vat). So it looks like the final price will not be more than R140.00. Delivery time about 7 days, so if all goes well you should have it by next Friday.m

Please note that only ONE (1) still available!

Proof of PayPal payment (R1257.03). They levied a PayPal levy/fee of $3.34 which I was unaware of. However price still within estimate. I estimate custom duty to be around R13.50, bringing the total cost to about R139.20. Can everyone PM me with there emails please, then I will send you the banking details.

PayPal_Nautilus.png

@BumbleBee the supplier told me they are not going ahead with the Triton/IJust RBA as there are others (more than one) already in the market?

Yip I agree I think it would have been better than the existing RBA's on the market

Back